3D Max section on forum

H33Racing

Here's just an idea, cause noticed that 3d max is getting more and more popular, isnt it an

idea to make a 3D section on forum were we can post our scenes, renders, models etc .. problem

also solved that people are asking everywhere for 3D stuff ..

Cheers

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

could be a very good idea but people would have to be careful uploading files that arent theres :P:rolleyes:

all my models can be uploaded :D

Or you could just rename the skin painting to section to skin painting and rendering forum, as thats what it is anyway, no need to start a new forum imo. Also, if you felt inclined too kev, maybe a small note at the top of the page about uploading files etc, everyone has a different view on so it may be worth reminding people this :thumbup:

Edited by MoR137

i've got mine ordered when i was still at school .. needed it for my subjects at school ..costed a fair price

but it was worth it .. so its a legal version .. still working with 3D Max 5 tho ..

could be a very good idea but people would have to be careful uploading files that arent theres :P:rolleyes:

all my models can be uploaded :D

Or you could just rename the skin painting to section to skin painting and rendering forum, as thats what it is anyway, no need to start a new forum imo. Also, if you felt inclined too kev, maybe a small note at the top of the page about uploading files etc, everyone has a different view on so it may be worth reminding people this :thumbup:

I know that we have this at the moment but just thought it was better to have 3d max stuff and painting

separated .. maybe things get more clearer for some people and we dont have the same questions over

and over again. We could post a rendering guide as people ask a lot about this and a thread where we can

share scenes etc ..

Cheers

Mark

Edited by H33Racing

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Also, if you felt inclined too kev, maybe a small note at the top of the page about uploading files etc, everyone has a different view on so it may be worth reminding people this

Not much point, no one who does that sort of thing would read it anyway, as for everyone else with a brain, they can work it out for themselves lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..