Corsa stockrod!

hotrod331

hiya lads and ladettes :scared15: some of you will of seen this in the making sum not but here it is all ready to be put in game :P got a few little things to do on the template but not alot! as you can see ive made it so you can have a bit of signrighting in the inside :)

sweet dreams haha :rofl:

rodder331

post-517-1161660402.jpg

post-517-1161660420.jpg

Edited by hotrod331

:appl: thats quality! :appl:

i like the lowered suspension

hi lads i was talking to big guns earlier and he gave me an idea of having two car files of the corsa one with a ^ finand one with the above fin all ill do is slightly rename one of the car files :) and release two car files and two templates:) hope this please's you erik sparkx etc :rofl::thumbup:

i see loads of golfs/novas with that spoiler on drivin round on the road neons the lot...... :o:shrug: some even write the name of there car on it in big letters incase they forget :blink:

I'd say they'd be doing well if they remember their own name, never mind the model of their car.

Great model rodder :appl:

I dont thinks there much point with 1300 stock cars, like you say we have the ssc's anyways.

Bangers, you can never have too many cars to choose from! Maybe we could import some of the chassis that BWS and TNB use like the A60estate, mk2 cav etc. And maybe we could get some Van bangers out there?

If I could model then I would do them myself, but I can't, so I won't! lol

whats the point of making stock rods theyre crap and most boring ever 2 watch should be called NOT rods allong with all hot rods and rookie rods and autograss

Edit: Name calling & language :3:

Thats a bit harsh, Rodder is putting alot of time and effort into the models and I think you should have responded a bit more tactfully than that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..