Corsa stockrod!

hotrod331

whats the point of making stock rods theyre crap and most boring ever 2 watch should be called NOT rods allong with all hot rods and rookie rods and autograss

Edit: Name calling & language :3:

Ermmm. dan, is it that time of the month for you?? or are you always like that, (FOOOOL)

On a brighter note... Rodder, my main man, you keep making as many cars as you want, if people dont want to use them, hard luck, its their loss.

WD on all the models you have made so far/ :2:

Sash

whats the point of making stock rods theyre crap and most boring ever 2 watch should be called NOT rods allong with all hot rods and rookie rods and autograss

basicly mate why make any negative comments about someones hard work.

if you don't like it ignore it

and by the way

just because at your local track they may be boring who says the online racing will be ???????????

maybe change your name mate to mystic-dan !!!!!!

and grow up with the language thing -not big and not clever

P.S well done on this model cant wait to try it out - presume the same physics as the nova??

and by the way

just because at your local track they may be boring who says the online racing will be ???????????

P.S well done on this model cant wait to try it out - presume the same physics as the nova??

shutup u lossy anglian

and by the way

shutup u lossy anglian

Can some1 not ban this Dan character :3::3:

and by the way

Just the sort of reply he's after.... :thumbs_down:

and by the way

Just the sort of reply he's after.... :thumbs_down:

:shrug: point taken - not worth the time to even reason with him.

anyway still looking forward to the model being released!

hiya all sorry its been a while as some of you might kno due to an unkown problem if you do a wheel in the nova it flys about 300ft in the air lol dragon and nick m have had a look at the physics and cant see anything wrong so now im debating weather or not to put the stockrods all on the bluebird physics and maybe play with them a little so the suspensions a lil harder what do you guys think?

erik imagine this....

your winning stockrod world final with a bend to go u go a lil wide and hit the fence and do a wheel fly 300ft up in the air and nothing you can do but sit and watch as u finsh last!would u moan?

im gonna do the new physics now and then ill release the corsa and the new nova together!:)

Dans Local Track Is mildo Or Dover where they Run the Epic Super rods and banger stox :rofl: .

Tracks like that have never Seen stock rods/ hot rods etc Cause there dirt.

But for the tracks that do Run Em i think there Rather Rated :thumbup:

my local track is eastborne...... u dozzy faggot im just registered with RDC in bangers

Dans Local Track Is mildo Or Dover where they Run the Epic Super rods and banger stox :rofl: .

Tracks like that have never Seen stock rods/ hot rods etc Cause there dirt.

But for the tracks that do Run Em i think there Rather Rated :thumbup:

my local track is eastborne...... u dozzy f***** im just registered with RDC in bangers

:3::3::3:

Edited by Kruiz 136

I do agree with Dan, that WATCHING Stock Rods is, well, like watching paint dry, but Im sure if I was racing one I would look at the sport in a totaly different manner.

Rodders online ones however are excellent though, and apart form any bans I may get from them, I'll definately be racing them. :rofl:

Cheers Rodder! :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..