Driver of the day

grant

sounds good grant, asked mav bout it but he said no

I remember this coming up in an MSN conversation, and I gave you a valid reason as to why my answer was "No" - although I cannot recall what that reason was !!!!

But off the top of my head, what reason would you be giving for your driver of the day ???

Top point scorer of the meeting, A Final winner of the meeting, Your Best mate ????

Reason I say this, is that when you are at a real meeting you can see all what is going on in every race, but online you only see what goes on directly around you. I may not race against Grant in any races in a meeting, so how could I vote him Driver of the Day if I didn't see him race ??? (Nice Avatar by the way Grant ;) )

Each results thread usually puts up top points scorer and final winner whom usually gets the praise from his fellow drivers, unlike HERE Dunno what happened on this occassion !! :shrug: and using this thread as an example, people are not too bothered about replying after a meeting unless "bad" things happen to them during the meeting. So I don't think it would get the support from the members.

I believe Crewesader #491 is having difficulty in getting a response from people regarding EOTY in Brisca Legends, and each year the UK Dirt Awards are lacking in replies.

People are just interested in turning up to race and racing - what goes on outside of that bubble they are just not interested in.

Just my opinion, and I certainly don't have the final say or any say in whether it should be used after each meeting. See what Head Admins of each Mod think and go from there. :thumbs_up:

Edited by PB - 525

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..