need help

timmy667

Try here for the real skins.

If you have a working F1 mod, copy the ui.res from the F1 folder into the run folder,then install the F2,this should give you proper f2 menu screens and music.

ok so now i have f2`s again has there been an update of the 667 car preferably with the british roof regards to anyone who can help with this my lad tommy has been playing on the f1 game(well he thinks he was i had him on replay as he`s only 4) and he now andy smith mad and wanted to know why his dads not on there. the higgy car on there at present was the 2001 car and he wont remember that any help much appreciated :042:

Can't recall seeing many real life F2 skin updates of late unfortunately Timmy.

Certainly can't remember anyone doing your british title skin.

If there's specific ones you fancy then try putting a post on the skin painting section or if any skin painters would want to do it specifically for yourself then by all means post below or you could PM a couple of them 2 see if they will do it for you.

Some of the best real life skin painters out there (IMO) include PB525, MoR137 and Grasser233.

You might need to post up a couple of pix of the car (or pix of the 2 blonde models on your car that were used for the stoxbabes calender would be good!!) or links to them so the skin painters can see what chassis and what sponsers you have etc.

Edited by kendo912

I may not be one of the best but I would give it a go if you are still wanting one timmy, but in the mean time you could download the moodie one with the Gold, Silver, Scottish, European and all the rest....just an idea lol.i will post up the result of my attempt to do ur real life skin when am done;)

Timmy am working on doing your skin atm, wondering if you could post up some pictures of the bonnet of your car ( all angles ) and the same with the side pods. Also any chance of one or two of the middle of the wing?

Timmy am working on doing your skin atm, wondering if you could post up some pictures of the bonnet of your car ( all angles ) and the same with the side pods. Also any chance of one or two of the middle of the wing?

cheers mart if you go onto my website www.sixsix7.co.uk then click on sponsors page it brings all corners of the car up with each of the sponsors and graphics in close detail :2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had been trying..very hard..almost finished it...dad tooklaptop away to america (on work)..came back he has de;eted all my games nd anything "UKDirt realated" becasue i have my on computer now( which he still usues!!!)... :thumbs_down: ..sorry...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..