WoO Sprintcars 2002 for PC

Counter552

Hi Guys

As the season is nearing an end, just wondered how many people may be interested in having some fun with THE real oval racers.

If you have the game on PC and are interested, please post here and I'll try and work something out for Dec/Jan.

I've not discussed this with any Admin (or Spike who tried this the last time), so have no night or use of Chat agreed. Just wanted to check level of interest first. Probably try for Monday nights unless the F2 team have anything else already in mind.

If you are interested, please post here with your preferred car and number.

I'll kick off with Andy Hillenburg, Number 2.

:2:

i'd be up for that count, only problem we had was the warp... nearly un-raceable, was worse than being on private servers with 56k connection, but great fun :thumbup:

be up for that but as budge says the ping would be high as anything.me and hutch used to race these on ps2.

some great battles. :thumbup:

I'll be up for it m8, went into the game when i saw yr post on Monday and lo and behold there was working servers so i had a thrash lol (well, took a thrashing, much the same thing)....ping was about 150 from here to a western US server so wasnt too bad.

Jac Haudenschild #83 please :)

Edited by wrighty496

I make that 8 interested (so far)

Counter 2 Andy Hillenburg

Budge 1 "Slammin" Sammy Swindell

Marty 7 Craig Dollansky "the Crowd Pleaser"

Tosh 17 Joey Saldana

Hutch 19 Stevie Smith

Wrighty 83 Jac Haudenschild " the Wild Child"

Corny 11 Steve Kinser "King of the Outlaws"

Spike 10 Tyler Walker

Given Prydie's excellent idea for F2 Winter Speedway type meetings on Monday's, probably try for this on Sunday nights.

I was thinking of running a test meeting (round a few tracks) on Sunday the 26/11 to check how many we can run in my server at a time, then run an 8 - 10 week mini-season up to the end of January.

Like real life, points would only be earned for the A Main race. The heats would determine grid for the A Main - more later after we've discovered if we can run all in.

I'll put a post on the server thread before next weekend - please use that post to let me know if you can make the test meeting.

Hope we can have some fun.

:2:

im up 4 a blast but .......... lol where can i get the game from cout is it downloadable i had it on ps2 many moons ago till my brother "borrowed" it never seen it scince so no idea about drivers etc etc lol only one i can remenber is sammy swindell number 1 if i remember correct

cheers aub

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..