Firefox Favourites Folder?

Ham 775

Cheers mate  2.gif  That got me there.

It wasn't for importing, it was for backing my bookmarks up as there are a load of them now.

In case anyone else is having trouble with this, and i know of one (hello Scraps  042.gif )

I went to  bookmarks - manage bookmarks - file - export.

I put them in an empty folder then imported them from there into IE as it's favourites file is easier to locate and save. 

I take it you can export them straight to a disc but i'm all out of blank discs at the moment.

Thx cunny  thumbs_up.gif 

Guest Scrapman53
Cheers mate  2.gif  That got me there.

It wasn't for importing, it was for backing my bookmarks up as there are a load of them now.

In case anyone else is having trouble with this, and i know of one (hello Scraps  042.gif )

I went to  bookmarks - manage bookmarks - file - export.

I put them in an empty folder then imported them from there into IE as it's favourites file is easier to locate and save. 

I take it you can export them straight to a disc but i'm all out of blank discs at the moment.

Thx cunny  thumbs_up.gif

11650[/snapback]

Lol. Sorted Ham. Done the same as you just before I read this.  thumbs_up.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..