Funny Photos from Ipswich

Magpye105

Top photos from Kirsten again taken at Ipswich on Monday, check out his website for more www.hotrodpics.de

Firstly - Why Neil Smith is such a force, it is the extendable rear axle converting it into a dragster, the tyres inflate with the touch of the next button.  rofl.gif

Secondly - Looks like Holtman's engine is cooking a little, but punchin the bonnet with your fist aint gonna put it out? Captions anyone?

post-202-1112380220.jpg

post-202-1112380233.jpg

Edited by Magpye105

Guest Scrapman53

Horry Barnes to the left of 657 is thinking to himself "what's with all these poofy cars nowadays? You can't beat the old Magnette"

Guest ReckerRob563
Horry Barnes to the left of 657 is thinking to himself "what's with all these poofy cars nowadays? You can't beat the old Magnette"

11719[/snapback]

umm i could be wrong but that aint horry barnes he werent at ipswich on that day from wat i remember

Guest ReckerRob563

oh rite i see lol my bad i was just sayin coz i race wit horrys grandson and he didnt say enything bout it but it does look like horry or maybe father crimbo on his holiday? thumbup.gif

Guest Trash

11719[/snapback]

Lmao, that's one of the best quotes I have seen.  rofl.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..