Ringwood Raceway Track

Guest nogg235

Guest nogg235

Does anyone know whats going on with this track. Ive heard that someone is making one and theres alot of work to be done. If anyone has any info or pictures of the progress can you please post them here. Maybe nice to be kept updated on the progress of each track that is being made :thumbup:

• 3 months later...
Guest milf477

Im looking forward for this track coming out.Its my home track i live 5 mins down the road from there.Some one please biuld this track next it will be amazing.Its an all round track not just for bangers. :2:

• 1 month later...

i have a few pics of it, in progress, im quite sure he gave up with it though,

id post the pics but dont want to p**s him off by posting them incase he dont want me to lol

looked good how far he got though

the actuall track looks spot on

so maybe someone else could have a go !!

please

• 3 weeks later...

yeah it was me who began this track but now get very little time on the internet due to racing in the real world lol. However this track is one thing i would like to get finished an i am still occasionally doing the odd little bits to it so it will EVENTUALLY get done.

yeah it was me who began this track but now get very little time on the internet due to racing in the real world lol. However this track is one thing i would like to get finished an i am still occasionally doing the odd little bits to it so it will EVENTUALLY get done.

If you need any help with what the track looks like and it's surroundings, I have allot of videos of my old man racing there back in 1991, I can post up in good quality :thumbs_up:

Cheers vixtro, but i have also got too many videos of it lol. even when it was post and wire when my old man used to race there so it would be nice to do an old skool version of it eventually. the only thing i could do with some help with is pictures of the surroundings e.g raceway tavern, pit tunnel, pit gate etc. any help will be much appreciated cheers

I'm not sure if I have much in the ways of the track surroundings but I will have a look in my old photo collection to see :thumbs_up:

I had a look on google maps and I found this decent birds eye view of Matchams. It might be helpful when making sure everything is in the right place etc.

[attachmentid=15739]

post-1065-1179227390_thumb.jpg

Ps,

If you look HERE add this postcode BH24 2BT and search, then zoom in a little till you see the roads etc and the track is just down abit, really good detail once you've zoomed right in.

[attachmentid=15795]

post-55-1179360746.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..