NSRS RF Aussie V8 Series

freew67

Would like to formally announce NSRS Aussie V8 Series!

Races will be held on Saturday at 11am EST, 8am PST, 6PM London time. The races will be from 20-30 laps in length and ran in two segments with a short intermission between races. Race 1 will be set by qly times, race 2 by finishing order of race 1. Custom painted cars will be allowed for the series. Car makes MUST be either a Holden or Ford, and all paint jobs will be subject to review. All cars must be sumbitted by the 30th of November. You will be allowed ONE car paint job for the season UNLESS your custom car folder you sumbit has alternate paint jobs included in it. We will NOT add cars mid-season unless we recruit new drivers to the series. They are the only exception.

For more info, please check out our V8 link at http://nsrs.jawcentral.com

Would like to formally announce NSRS Aussie V8 Series!

Races will be held on Saturday at 11am EST, 8am PST, 6PM London time. The races will be from 20-30 laps in length and ran in two segments with a short intermission between races. Race 1 will be set by qly times, race 2 by finishing order of race 1. Custom painted cars will be allowed for the series. Car makes MUST be either a Holden or Ford, and all paint jobs will be subject to review. All cars must be sumbitted by the 30th of November. You will be allowed ONE car paint job for the season UNLESS your custom car folder you sumbit has alternate paint jobs included in it. We will NOT add cars mid-season unless we recruit new drivers to the series. They are the only exception.

For more info, please check out our V8 link at http://nsrs.jawcentral.com

Thanks for the invite freew67 count me in for some laps in my Ecurie Eccose V8 :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

well the first meeting went off the a bang :rofl: bathurst wall is hard lol and end of the race i was looking for my spot lamp switch :thumbup:

I think a few kids were told when the street lights come on, they need to be inside, or they were just scared of the dark. Either or that moved me up a few spots!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..