Football

erik

BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION for me with COWDENBEATH as my Scottish team (long explanation...)

That must be a long journey either way! :rofl:

What part of the country do you live in?

Im a Seagulls fan as well, although i'v never been to a match lol

BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION for me with COWDENBEATH as my Scottish team (long explanation...)

That must be a long journey either way! :rofl:

What part of the country do you live in?

Im a Seagulls fan as well, although i'v never been to a match lol

Brighton mate :thumbup:

Dont go to football much at all nowadays but was a season ticket holder in PARADISE a few years ago

Also was fortunate enough to be able to sample how the other half live in the hospitality facilities there as my work were shirt sponsors for a few seasons and I was at a fair few games watching from the directors/sponsors section along with a few more well known faces, Kenny Dalglish, Rod Stewart,Jim Kerr to name but a few...

Also like to keep track on how teams like Cowdenbeath,Hartlepool and Crewe get on and also Kings Lynn in the lower leagues(Doc Martens at one time I believe)...summit to do with the stock car connection perhaps ;)

post-47-1164902432.jpeg

Nice one Mek, I follow Kings Lynn myself in the lower leagues. Used to go regularly and watch them but havnt been for a couple of years.

Anyway, reason for my post. You can follow them a bit closer this week, they are playing live on Sky Sports tomorrow night! 2nd round FA Cup match at home to Oldham Athletic.

It's big news round here, had team poster in local paper etc. Tickets have been capped at 5,700 but I have no idea where they will squeeze them in!!

Aside from that I follow Ipswich Town :thumbup:

Rochdale FC. .Up The Dale!

( as seen on Sky TV the other Monday against Hartlepool FC, FA Cup replay Round 1 ) Ok they did lose the game on penalties, well that's messed the double up then!. :rofl:

First went in the 1968/69 season when they were promoted to the old 3rd division ( the only time they have been promoted in thier 99 year history ) Missed a lot of games since then, but a regular now

Mickey 396

Edited by Mickey 7

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..