Football

erik

For those who don't think football sucks, I was just wondering, what team does everyone support? I won't extract the urine if you support a crap/unknown team.

I suppose had better say who I support (don't laugh)....Peterhead FC.

Chelsea, always have, always will. Naturally I also support Rangers, and then over here in good old Norn Iron Linfield FC :2:

O and you cant go wrong supporting Northern Ireland :thumbup:

NONE!

FOOTBALL SUCKS!

who wants to pay to watch overpaid men kick a bag of skin full of air aroudn some grass for an hour and a half whislt they dive about on the floor crying then are someone fit enough to whack the ball fro mthe penatly sopt 20 seconds later...

Don't let Ciderman see this thread - he supports a team that rises quickly early season then spends the rest of the season freefalling to the relegation zone. Spends most of the time in the shadow of another club - they won't ever see the sun either :rofl:

I forget their name, but sure he will remind us :shrug:

DOH !! he has already replied :)

Edited by Mav - 525

im a glasgow rangers man ,, but like watching myhome team FALKIRK FC wining just now :11::intheclub:

oh and anyteam that beats cel cel cel god cannie say it but there another glasgow team lol

gogs150

Being born in St. Austell in Cornwall, I naturally support Man Utd. I know this make me look like some kind of plastic glory hunter, but living in St. Austell the nearest league team is Plymouth Argyle 48 miles away and frankly I have as much in common with Salford folk as I do Plymouthians (if that what they are called?). I actually played, very badly, for St. Austell town side, so I feel entitled to support who I like.

I used to go up to Old Trafford 2/3 times a season with my dad, leaving at 5.00am and getting home at midnight. I also went to uni in Manchester so I could watch United. They were rubbish when I got there in 1989. Having been among the 'Fergie out' chanters before the 3rd round of the Cup against Forrest, I still wonder what would have happened if Mark Robins hadn't pulled his chestnuts out of the fire.

After that the red nosed whisky fiend improved my life in sooo many ways. I've been spat at by Villa fans, dodged bricks thrown by 12 year old scousers, and had a knife waved at me by a Chelsea fan at Wembley in the '94 Cup Final. And they won quite a lot as well.

Nowadays I sit at home in the warm watching on Sky, if I wanted to wade ankle deep in wee and have weird people grunt at me I'll go to Barford.

London Allstar, shut up you girl. You missed the bit about the blokes kissing each other, by the way. Go somewhere else and talk about make up. My missus had a better set of reasons why football is rubbish than you, then we went to the Nou Camp last year, and she saw the point. Try going to a real game, its much better than playing with your Bratz hair salon toys at home.

Edited by bathyboy81

For my sins - West Bromwich Albion since 1978 :o

y don't we ALL poo on tesco bags :rofl:

West Bromwich Albion

wat a load of RUBBISH (MAV)

CUM ON YOU WOLVES

HAD A SEASON TICKET THE LAST 4 YEAR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..