2007 Jolt Fee Prize Winners

Mav

Now that the season has finally come to a conculsion after the SSC Champion of Champions race, I can inform you all of who has won what towards their 2007 Jolt fee.

At the 2006 AGM, it was decided to allocate £50 to each mod in the form of Sponsorship. All but the F1 mod, allocated these funds to 2007 Jolt Fee, and were spread over various catagories within the mods at Admin's discrection. A £15 limit was placed on an individual to win, so some prizes were split and offered to 2nd place drivers and so on, until all the funds were allocated.

The first section shows you who provided the sponsorship money and the second section shows you how this was allocated to the drivers. You will see that F1 mod has not allocated their allowance of £50, but as I understand it, DanSkin is using there's to purchase DVD's for the winners of certain races (I don't know which ones tho!!) You will also see that the F2's had a total of £160 of sponsorship and this has been spread over a variety of drivers. LeeK #39 won an abundance of money in the Bangers, SSC & Hot Rods, as did Scrapman in SSC & Hot Rods, but with the £15 limit this allowed several other drivers the chance to pick up the cash :thumbs_up:

So when it comes round to Jolt Fee renewal, bear it in mind how much you won or sponsored and make the necessary adjustment when paying.

I hope everybody enjoyed the chance to earn a bit off their Jolt Fee for 2007 and I hope that we can see this flourish in 2007 for 2008 Fee's :thumbup:

2007 Jolt Fee Winners Table

Edited by Mav - 641

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..