Seduction of Destruction????

vivadave

Call me thick but i cant see the Run the 'Banger Racing v3.2.exe' file to install file....

Maybe it hasnt downloaded right, might have to do it again....

Sorry to be a pain....

The file i downloaded is all i need? right?

Thanks again

Vivadave169....

just extract the files

then click on the red scary blokie person and your off. Yu can get v4(ish) it just has the extra cars on it and a few new banger tracks from here http://www.thesprayshop.net/html/index-C2Mods.shtml have a look round the site (sorry marc) and thy have a few new cars for it (non banger)

I click that and then click launch, screen goes black then get a message saying it has encountered a problem and must close....

My graphic's is a good one, so cant be that....

If you will help me then might be easier on msn vivaarriva1969@hotmail.com

Thanks again....

Vivadave169.... ;)

btw, i can't get carma II to work on XP. i tried the patch but didn't work. i think you've got the same problem as i had :banghead2:

This maybe a silly question, but do i need Carmageddon 2 game first b4 i download the mods?

I sound crazy for asking, SOD is the name you people have named the game but the mods are put into Carmageddon 2 to make it into banger's? right or wrong? :banghead2:

I just downloaded the V4 version of the game and there's no .exe file in there....

Call me an idiot, i dont mind lol

Vivadave169.... ;)

Ok i got the game working thanks everyone....

Are there different tracks included in the download? or do they have to be unlocked by racing, like the the cars have to be bought....?

Cheers again.... :2:

Vivadave169.... ;)

You have to save up money to buy cars, and tracks are unlocked as you progress through the game. Each meeting brings you a new track and there are ten standard tracks in the season with 2 or 3 seperate you can download but it is quite difficult to add them from memory, i didnt manage it anyway :unsure::scared15:

if you have a look in the program files you'll find all sorts of text files that allow you to modify sod in lots of great ways, such as money, number of competitors, AI aggression levels, etc, etc,

xTx

This game is great fun, great realisum on damage after a follow-in etc....

Controls are a little dodgy and take some getting used too, doesnt seem to anything when i configure controls and press left and right on my joy pad so have to use one of the default settings....and cant understand why i have to use that plug in to run the game when my pc is powerful enough....

Well worth downloading

Thanks again....

I now have the add-on cars working after figuring out how to use the carstockapylse thing.

I assume you can paint your own banger by painting over an existing car on all those little templates in the folder in each car file. Is there anyway I can re-paint the car, getting rid of all existing signs and changing the colour etc and still keep the detail on the panels?

Any help much appreciated,

Kruiz

I now have the add-on cars working after figuring out how to use the carstockapylse thing.

I assume you can paint your own banger by painting over an existing car on all those little templates in the folder in each car file. Is there anyway I can re-paint the car, getting rid of all existing signs and changing the colour etc and still keep the detail on the panels?

Any help much appreciated (as always lol),

Kruiz

He downloaded glide and tried to run it through that and got the message i posted unless he didnt do it right....

Vivadave169.... ;)

Knowing Marty he probs did it wrong! lol

I Remember him tryin to setup photoshop! I had to go through it step by step with him! :banghead2:

Edited by martwisely

I click that and then click launch, screen goes black then get a message saying it has encountered a problem and must close....

My graphic's is a good one, so cant be that....

If you will help me then might be easier on msn vivaarriva1969@hotmail.com

Thanks again....

Vivadave169.... ;)

Hey, ive got the same problem, clcik on the game and the screen goes black, and comes up encountered a problem and must close....

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Adam836

He downloaded glide and tried to run it through that and got the message i posted unless he didnt do it right....

Vivadave169.... ;)

Knowing Marty he probs did it wrong! lol

I Remember him tryin to setup photoshop! I had to go through it step by step with him! :banghead2:

Don't give him my number then :o

;)

xTx

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..