BWPLive.com

BWP

Updated with the best part of 70 shots from Mildenhall 2005 F2 opener.(Last night)

I must say that the pics are from a high vantage point looking in on turn 4+ the home straight!!

Featuring -

When Chris ford attacks!!

Groups of cars fighting there way around the bend!

.............and somewhere in there a shot of the pile up in the GN that claimed every yellow,blue+red roofed car on the first lap of the GN!! (yes including Gwyn!!)

(Mind that water lads!!)

Enjoy!

Also 48 pics from Coventry last week.

bwplive.com

042.gif

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top pics baz

Whats happened to your flash not enough drivers paying for your pics  rofl.gif

12751[/snapback]

Well bussiness has gone down hill of late Dave, my main soruce of profit has decided to take a month off of racing!(Jurys still out deciding if said driver even started!!  scared15.gif )

Be alright on the lighter nights up there, depends if im allowed back on to the fun side again!

Thanks for the kind comments lads.

While im here!

Latest update!

57 images from Arena's F2 WCQR uploaded >> 10-4-05

Including the aftermath of 152 Vs 650 DK on DK final action!

& Goldin on shale!! :-)

(unlike last night) Shots from the inside as well as outside!

40 F1 pictures from last nights meeting at KL added, including 223 Gary Townsend's fence attack! (Get well soon Gary.)

30+ SSC English pics also uploaded!

All of which may or may not include the lovely Lisa!

user posted image

BWPLIVE.com

thumbup.gif

Hmmmm that pic has got me thinking........

Who is it Baz?????

19580[/snapback]

Im surprised you have to ask!

Mr 647 trying out his new car in practice, didnt seem to bad for what I guess was its first trip around an oval.

He raced his selfbuilt Elite in the meeting.

62 shots from Birminghams F2QR tonight added including all winners and Mick Sworder's first hit in his new DK car.

(.....which happened in practice, and was enough to get his ear bent by the steward! tut tut)

user posted image

www.bwplive.com

042.gif  042.gif  042.gif

top pix as ever barry-one thing though-why is the girl on the left wearing sunglasses-was that pic not taken at about 11pm after stu junior won the grand national-is your flash abit 2 much for these girls???

[attachmentid=2515]

post-99-1120388573.jpg

top pix as ever barry-one thing though-why is the girl on the left wearing sunglasses-was that pic not taken at about 11pm after stu junior won the grand national-is your flash abit 2 much for these girls???

[attachmentid=2515]

22470[/snapback]

LOL I had to take a second take at the time and throught it was quite funny because as you say it was about 11pm and her mate didnt have a pair on either!

I guess that she didnt take to kindly to all the flashes from the other 3 snappers and myself  shrug.gif .......sorry love!

thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..