Cant enter server????!!!!!

Bleach

When clicking find on jolt. the ip address displays i then click 'ok' and it says 'waiting for reply' but keeps waiting and waiting......???any ideas??

if you click the 'cancel' button in that box sometimes the server appears (but with a 1000 ping) but its more likely to be your firewall blocking the return signal from the server m8. If your firewall has an 'allow' list (i think norton does, along with zone alarm) then allow heat.bin access both ways (in and out), it's a game file but you'll have to do a search on yr pc for the location, its in yr document and settings folder so check hidden folders can be viewed when you search). Once thats sorted, you'll get a return ping from the server and be able to connect

:thumbs_up:

Edited by wrighty496

are you sure ur entering correct ips with the . as well?

Errrrrr problem sorted,after many hours of Hutch and Kane trying everything and still not working,i tryed Samson's advice and it errrrr worked. I hang my head in shame as im a complete prune never thought of putting fullstops in?@# Big thank you to all that helped,especialy Hutch who spent part of the earlier hours of xmas morning trying to sort it out(funniest bloke about)..

what a prat i spent 2 hours wasting my time and you missed dots out

haha

Edited by kane

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..