HMC

FbF 656

why, you got a hot date rikard? lol

I wish :rolleyes: anyway it wouldn't matter, as bangers would come before any women :rofl:

Its cause its a long drive and my dad has to be up at 5am for work :coffee:

Edited by Rikard

I went to HMC and it was well Poo!! Unlimited roders!! no big hits at all :coffee: but big well done to dave brown who put someone in nicely in his bluebird was good to talk to you :thumbs_up: and shame that dangerous damo couldn't race yet again no show at cracker and now HMC if you tell us you got a car and gunna race, then race RACE IT!!!!

Edited by swindy

lol worth the trip i live 20 mins away and it wasnt worth the trip utter crap imo id rather have watched national hotrods for more contact that was the first and last time i will ever go and watch a banger meet the most fun i had was driving out the gate to go home :3:

lol worth the trip i live 20 mins away and it wasnt worth the trip utter crap imo id rather have watched national hotrods for more contact that was the first and last time i will ever go and watch a banger meet the most fun i had was driving out the gate to go home :3:

Go "HEDNESFORD" this weekend north vs south big hits all day! :thumbup:

Edited by swindy

The HMC wasn't that bad. I saw a couple of cracking hits in both the under and overs although I felt the Unders were better on the day.

It started off good, got quiet in the middle and then livened up at the end again, the most disapointing thing for me however were the 10 lap races. Some races only seemed to last about a minute before the flag come out for race over. I enjoyed my day anyway!

Dazza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..