HMC

FbF 656

i enjoyed it, plenty of good hits, come cracking followins in unders. the unders classic races were class, just watching cortinas and a60s race round was great. you shouldent go to meeting expecting every race to be totally mental with 10 huge followins, it just dosent happen. regarding the overs, having raced there i respect the skill it takes to get a rwd car around there and i thought some of the driving was class. crashing wise it was 100times better than last year. annoys me people moaning about rodding week in week out, if you dont like it get a car out there and make a difference! :banghead2::o;)

Quite an average meeting i thought, it had a lot of potential of being really really good. They had plenty of cars booked in so why the tiny grids? they should have loaded the track with 40/45 cars and then sit back and watch the carnage unfold. Was a bit roddy but then again there were some good crashes. Im glad i went.

Mabey not worth the 250 mile trip and a whole tank of petrol though :unsure:

i enjoyed it, plenty of good hits, come cracking followins in unders. the unders classic races were class, just watching cortinas and a60s race round was great. you shouldent go to meeting expecting every race to be totally mental with 10 huge followins, it just dosent happen. regarding the overs, having raced there i respect the skill it takes to get a rwd car around there and i thought some of the driving was class. crashing wise it was 100times better than last year. annoys me people moaning about rodding week in week out, if you dont like it get a car out there and make a difference! :banghead2::o;)

For the first time ever fbf, I agree with you! :scared15:

It's the lake, it's always cool. The overs final especially was a cool race, watching Ahern sliding his mk2 round one handed. Plenty of decent racing and crashing, few good wrecks... there's just no pleasing some people!

You want 'EPIC PILEUPS' go watch cars do 1 bend at the Firecracker :banghead2:

Adam568 :king:

Edited by x_adam

but that is what people want.. :blink:

It's what people like YOU want, just to see 15 car trains and everyone end the day with wheels on their cages. Like I said, go watch welded up Yank Limosaurus' at Firecracker if thats what you want to see.

But since you ONLY go to Wimbledon you don't want anything other than to cream yourself when someone runs someone full chat up a post when the drivers have been told not to follow anyone in, or when someone does it at a Rookie meeting.

:banghead2::banghead2:

Edited by x_adam

but that is what people want.. :blink:

Is it? I like to see some good wrecking as much as the next person but it's always a pleasure to watch people like Jack Overy and co throwing there cars around with so much skill.

you aint wrong there dazza,overy,deano and the cheat were awsome sunday

In my opinion id much rather see heats roddy and finals allcomers dd with some action that way you get your racing and your crashing and cars last all day. I mean whats the point of buying stripping building painting a car only for half a lap waste of time money and effort.As adam says if you want to see big lossy hits go to firecracker!

you say that but the cracker aint all just big lossy hits allrite theres the odd few ive only been to one cracker and that was 06 which i thought was a good meeting but was roddy compared to the dvds i have seen of previous crackers!

and adam thats a bit harsh saying he creams him self over a huge following allstar text me world final night and said how lossy the big following was!

Edited by hotrod331

I mean whats the point of buying stripping building painting a car only for half a lap waste of time money and effort.

The point is to go and have a good time..look at bb4 for instance....Mark Marchant didnt expect that huge git on his crown in the end...that was half a lap...1 hit..pointless buying,building and painting a car? i think not, that now goes under 1 of the biggest wrecks in bangers,.. and he will be remembered for that.....

It's what people like YOU want, just to see 15 car trains and everyone end the day with wheels on their cages. Like I said, go watch welded up Yank Limosaurus' at Firecracker if thats what you want to see.

But since you ONLY go to Wimbledon you don't want anything other than to cream yourself when someone runs someone full chat up a post when the drivers have been told not to follow anyone in, or when someone does it at a Rookie meeting.

mayby when u stop talking utter wank then people might listen?

cos for a start i never said i want to see 15 car trains, where the F did that coem from?

secondly, i think all the welding and aurmouring ruins this sport.. i wish it would go back to how it used to be.

thirdly, i dont ONLY go to wimbledon...unlucky

and just becuase i said it was a good follow in at a rookie meeting, doesent mean i think its right does it.

I mean whats the point of buying stripping building painting a car only for half a lap waste of time money and effort.

If the driver does all the work on it is he not entitled to do what he wants with it and not what people may want/expect him to do?

I didn't go but it is good to see people like ahern and overy rod anywhere!

Edited by calum

pfft my old man and a few others had there hotrods sideways all the time wet or dry and more power so seeing a few banger drivers do it didnt impress me to much

and on the subject of driving 1 handed i remeber a certain mr rob speak driving the final at bristol in the pouring rain 1 handed in a f2 giving hits and reciving them now that was impressive

any road it was still a crap meeting :thumbup:

throwing there cars around with so much skill.

Never knew there was 'skill' in driving a banger.

Looks like Hack wants my muppet of the year award! :3:

He's going to have to try harder to take that title from you.

Give it a rest Erik want to read what people have to say bout Hmc not your pathetic comments..

Give it a rest Erik want to read what people have to say bout Hmc not your pathetic comments..

Pathetic comment :3:

In my opinion id much rather see heats roddy and finals allcomers dd with some action that way you get your racing and your crashing and cars last all day. I mean whats the point of buying stripping building painting a car only for half a lap waste of time money and effort.As adam says if you want to see big lossy hits go to firecracker!

That just isn't the attitude of most Banger drivers! Well certainly the school I come from. :banghead2:;)

Unbelievable! :banghead2:

pfft my old man and a few others had there hotrods sideways all the time wet or dry and more power so seeing a few banger drivers do it didnt impress me to much

and on the subject of driving 1 handed i remeber a certain mr rob speak driving the final at bristol in the pouring rain 1 handed in a f2 giving hits and reciving them now that was impressive

In alot of respects it's actually harder to drive a banger sideways than it is a hotrod or F2, no quick racks, LSD's or set up suspension etc on most bangers.

PS. I went to the HMC a couple of years ago and vowed never to return 'cos it was total poo, it looked a fun track to race but watching did nothing for me.

Edited by Nick M48

Pathetic comment :3:

you thought long and hard bout that didnt you.. :shrug:

You're in the running now you've finally put your money where your mouth is. If only you'd put your foot where your mouth is and we wouldn't have to listen to all that FILTERED you talk!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..