'cannot load setup' server kickout error

Bozz

Hi fellas

Me and my gf's lad have registered for UK Dirt, I'm a bit rusty but we tried getting into the jolt servers. I had no problem, but Jamie aka The Chingford Bullet - keeps getting kicked out. His server log say's 'cannot load TRK setup'

Anyone have any ideas please ?

Ta

i think that menes "TRACK SETUP" but i don't know what that menes it cud be something to do with the game file if i was you i would remove all then restart and download it all again and see what happens if that don't work try downloadin some tracks on it see if that work

hope any of this works cheers kane

Kane - thanks for your help - I suspect you're right, I'll get the lad to reinstall the tracks again. Sorry I didn't get your pm until late, but I dont use messengers - but thanks very much for the offer of help - most appreciated.

Hi Bozz,

One thing to bear in mind as well, if you're (or the boy is) using a mod launcher, once a track's been installed it'll show up in your 'run' folder but in the later mod launchers you have to still select the tracks to run with that specific mod (by picking your required tracks for a particular mod in the track manager). I've seen the server boot people before (specifically me) for having the track installed but not selected in the mod launcher track list.

Also m8, there's the texture compression issue with some of the newer tracks.......edit your options.cfg file in the mod folder and set texture compression to YES otherwise you can be booted with a PANIC:IRK error.

good luck and best wishes,but most importantly welcome back :appl: ......... Wrighty

Hi Bozz,

One thing to bear in mind as well, if you're (or the boy is) using a mod launcher, once a track's been installed it'll show up in your 'run' folder but in the later mod launchers you have to still select the tracks to run with that specific mod (by picking your required tracks for a particular mod in the track manager). I've seen the server boot people before (specifically me) for having the track installed but not selected in the mod launcher track list.

Also m8, there's the texture compression issue with some of the newer tracks.......edit your options.cfg file in the mod folder and set texture compression to YES otherwise you can be booted with a PANIC:IRK error.

good luck and best wishes,but most importantly welcome back :appl: ......... Wrighty

Cheers Wrighty

We don't use mod launchers, but perhaps it could be the config file

ta anyway

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..