Superstox F2 world Champion Car Dbl

Superstox

The gold looks more brown to me.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the DBL league only open to dutch racers?

If that's the case how can there be a World Champion if only people from one country are allowed to race?

Sorry stox, my money's on Fozz. :king:

The gold looks more brown to me.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the DBL league only open to dutch racers?

If that's the case how can there be a World Champion if only people from one country are allowed to race?

Sorry stox, my money's on Fozz. :king:

I think that is the case from memory Kendo, but maybe its just called Gold roof race or something like ministox and 1300cc saloons etc. because there are no other nationalities in it although it does say World Champ on the sump guard?. :shrug:

Edited by Kruiz 136

there also race english and belgium people so .. dunno what you all are talking :)

but it is not so big as ukdirt but still why we call it world champion why does ukdirt call it world champion ?? america and russia or something don`t race so why world ??

just an notice everyone`s league can have a world championship..

there also race english and belgium people so .. dunno what you all are talking :)

but it is not so big as ukdirt but still why we call it world champion why does ukdirt call it world champion ?? america and russia or something don`t race so why world ??

Im not sure but we do have NZ members (AlbNZ) possibly a few american members and a lot of dutch members so yes i think we can justify having a world championship.

The skin looks ok, but as Kendo has suggested, you might want to alter the base colour slightly.

And about this World Championship thing, do you really want American and Russian members? I would of thought Scots were bad enough :lol:

Edited by erik

If it is the case that drivers from other nationalalites are able to race in the dutch league then i offer my apologies-as said in my original post, i was under the impression that it was for Dutch drivers ONLY in which case my opinion that a world title run with drivers eligible from one nation is a joke would still stand.

Perhaps someone could PM me the website address of the dbl racing league.

Yet another cast off of the UKDirt league.

Aint nothing wrong with that, we just run the league in dutch, for loads of people who dont understand

english, people (lots of younger members) who cant afford ukdirt and there are also a few people

who got familiar with online racing at dbl and are gonna join ukdirt this year so .. indeed most

people are dutch, about 70 dutch members but we also have some belgian and english drivers and

everything goes very well .. people are enjoying themselves .. and so what if the world championship

title doesnt mean very much .. its just fun to have a race like the world final, or european championship

and to call yourself world champ of DBL ..

Plz click Here to get to the DBL forum but plz notice that the forum

is still in Dutch and that you have to register to watch the forum topics, as we had a bad case of spammers

etc ..

Cheers

Mark

Im not sure but we do have NZ members (AlbNZ) possibly a few american members and a lot of dutch members so yes i think we can justify having a world championship.

Scottish :thumbup:

I don't think it matters if there is a World Title for the Dutch leauge as well, as in real life there is a Spedeworth, PRI etc etc World Titles for the same forumler and class.

I posted This almost exastly 1 year ago, and read the response :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..