A FEW REALLIFE SKINS.

hotrod331

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADMIN CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE ALL THE PICS AS SUM PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAVING THE PICS AND EDITING THEM TO USE THERE SELFS... SPEND AGES ON A SKIN ONLY FOR SUM PEOPLE TO COME ALONG AND STICK THERE NUMBER ON IT?...NO THANKS! :3:

ADMIN CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE ALL THE PICS AS SUM PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAVING THE PICS AND EDITING THEM TO USE THERE SELFS... SPEND AGES ON A SKIN ONLY FOR SUM PEOPLE TO COME ALONG AND STICK THERE NUMBER ON IT?...NO THANKS! :3:

sorry for double post but i dont want people to get the wrong idea...

if someone wants me to put there number on the fin plz ask as usally ill say yes!!! the amount of time it takes me to paint sum of the skins isnt worth it tbh but when ive got sum free time i enjoy to make the effort(dont make me win anything but still... lol)

only takes one question to get an answer and then everyones happy!

rant over lmao! :scared15:

hopefully most people will understand my point of veiw! if not..................is my face bothered? :rofl::3:

Got to agree with you there rodder Dont see why you should go to all the hard work for someone just to rip of a skin u painted and class it as there own :3:

But anyways great job and keep up the good work.

I seen a certain person Msn picture with one of the above looking cars with there number on it. :3::011:

ps Would you like to paint me a new unlimited skin for the 2007 season seen as u did last years :thumbs_up:

No rush 4 it. See me on msn or sumthin lol.

Nice Skins as always Rodderm particular like the trummy of Bob 'the Anorak', sure he will be well impressed when he sees it.

You maybe able to delete the images by editing the post and select to remove / delete them, or you could try uploaded indentical name file ? or just pm kev and ask him to remove them for you.

Don't know if this is any use to you rodder,

On the 821's Triumph Bonnet was ' Chobham Car Spares ' followed by a phone number underneath

Picture attached of the bonnet in question, i know it ain't to clear but it shows style and layout Bonnet.

post-143-1173892338.jpg

cheers splodge that pic will help me finsh that skin nicely im hoping to finsh a few more ive got on the go so hopefully if i can get a good 16-20 skins done ill upload a pack!!!

ok m8 :thumbs_up: looking forward to the pack :rolleyes:

heres the next to go in a mk1 limo............................

sorry you cant see it but you cant trust noone these days!

comments welcome................... :scared15:

I thought It was one of those magic eye things :rofl:

• 2 months later...

hi lads havnt forgotten about this pack just finshed another skin!

pic attached

nice to see u didnt forgot it and made another in that little spare time u got :thumbup:

cant w8 till the pack is released

• 1 month later...

Done this a while ago, just thought i would post it up considering its related to the topic. :thumbs_up:

Skins and pics by me

cheers dom.

It's his granada estate from coventry :thumbup:

p.s i havn't got the real pics of it on this computer as i lost them :banghead2:

post-566-1182604655.jpg

post-566-1182604722.jpg

post-566-1182604739.jpg

Ive got a few skins that Ive done for my own use on * ahem Cough * the free leagues. :scared15:

When I get a chance, I'll post some of them up.

If your going to do a skinpack with all these skins rodder, Ill post up the tex files etc, so if you think they're worthy, you can add 'em too. ;)

yeah plz do,ive added dom into the pack! ive painted about 10 so far but im not having much time without having to do anything atm so not alot getting done! so any smart skins you have post away,i would prefer if the signs were made by yourself rather then cut from a pic as it makes the quality so much better!

so any smart reallife skins post away!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..