A FEW REALLIFE SKINS.

hotrod331

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has but he txt'd me saying that pikey had frozen it again last night. :banghead2:

What is it with some anuses hacking other peoples Hotmail accounts?

I gotta say, if anyone is found to be hacking anybody concerned with BWS, they will be publicly shamed, and banned from the BWS league, anyone being banned from BWS will also be publicly shamed on ALL other leauges also.

He has but he txt'd me saying that pikey had frozen it again last night. :banghead2:

What is it with some anuses hacking other peoples Hotmail accounts?

I gotta say, if anyone is found to be hacking anybody concerned with BWS, they will be publicly shamed, and banned from the BWS league, anyone being banned from BWS will also be publicly shamed on ALL other leauges also.

Seems like the narrow minded donuts have done me as well seeing as i cant sign in, knobby has also been hacked in the last day or two *hope they feel happy* that goes to Ryan128/129 and Pikey451

i got hacked after mnb or tnb last week. Ryan was online and busy so i dont think it was him but i had a argument with pikey451 and that must of been him. Someone should stop them because some people have loads of contacts and important people.

I was also hacked, and so I've lost all my contacts etc on MSN, along with my old address (I was thinking of making another one anyway tbh). It's not Ryan128/129 that's doing this, its Pikey451 (he should be shot). I remember racing FNB either last week or the week before, not too sure, and us having a bit of a 'disagreement' shall say, and then he said he wanted my 'addy' and obviously some twat gave him it, and then when I tried to sign into MSN it said the account was gone. That's not on.

:011: Think EVERYONE should make a second hotmail account and have this as a back up (dont give it to anyone - keep it as a back up for your important contacts!) - especially if you use it for work or other important bits of your life.

If anyone thinks that if they are better than you by hacking you then it just shows how sad they are - computer geeks!!! i say! :coffee:

• 2 months later...

when i have time! some of us work :banghead2::rolleyes::scared15:

also have family to see and a missus to keep happy! we cant all sit behind a pc all day everyday(not saying you do but....)

my skins arent just whack it on then anyold how! maybe its just my look on things but i like things to be spot on! sorry if im not spending enough of my free time on cars for you to race i do appologise!

forgiven? :shrug::scared15::5:

Edited by hotrod331

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..