Who's Racing what!

ACE71

Seen this done last year! people come on her and tell us what their plans are for '07 season!

I'll Start........

I will be racing my MKI Fiesta 1.1 in the Junior class at Nutts Corner Raceway Northern Ireland!!

Pic attached!

What about everyone what are your plans??

post-468-1168808302_thumb.jpg

I shall be racing a GMP Prostock at Cowdenbeath in 07. Possibly at the new Teeside track aswell depending on if the plans to race them there are true. I have the car but I still have to build it. I shall post pictures later, forgot to take any today.

cheers

sparky

ive got a few motors now so more meetings this year. hopefully cowdie world cup and a trip to warneton if i can afford it. :rofl: . and ive got my car sorted out for a go at firecracker. pic of similar car attached plus pic of a merc ive got.

[attachmentid=12825]

and for firecracker.....

[attachmentid=12826]

:2:

post-765-1168897403.jpg

post-765-1168897431.jpg

ive got a few motors now so more meetings this year. hopefully cowdie world cup and a trip to warneton if i can afford it. :rofl: . and ive got my car sorted out for a go at firecracker. pic of similar car attached plus pic of a merc ive got.

[attachmentid=12825]

and for firecracker.....

[attachmentid=12826]

:2:

u gonna race then just like u did at hmc ? :coffee:

• 2 weeks later...
I'll hopefully be racing in the Unlimiteds at Crimond sometime this year

Here's a picture of the car (whos the ugly guy standing next to it though?)...

[attachmentid=13145]

post-718-1170278578.jpg

Edited by erik

Still Racing same in 2007 class 5 StockHatch in Autograss. This will be it's 3rd season!!!

Not only that but I'm a committee member and the membership secretary for The CS club. I Race, marshall, sell licences and rulebooks and anything else needed at a meeting. All at the same meeting :)

This is how it ended the 2006 season

[attachmentid=13163]

Needs Minor mods to Cage to update to 2007 rules

Having new wing, front bumper fitted for 2007 and rear bumper refitted and a little panel beating required. All cause I loaned it to a friend for a few races. :rofl:

post-56-1170365727.jpg

Here's some pics of my sierra which I shall be racing in the prostocks as cowdie this coming season. I have a 1.8 hatch at my disposal aswell which will be the next car after I've broken this one. Lots to do and very little knowledge of how to do it lol.

cheers

sparky

post-103-1170517389.jpg

post-103-1170517410.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..