Billy Bonnar

Magpye105

I've just read this from the front page of www.nationalhotrod.com . I'm not sure if this is something I've missed on here and is old news or something that happened last night

The Courier newspaper in Scotland reports: “About 40 homes had to be evacuated in the village of Lochore at teatime yesterday after a fire began in a garage.  Proprietor Billy Bonnar was taken to hospital suffering from burns to his hands, neck and face. The incident happened shortly after 5.00 in the MOT testing station at Lochleven Road.  Firefighters were on the scene within minutes and administered first aid until an ambulance arrived.  Mr Bonnar was taken to Queen Margaret hospital in Dunfermline but was later transferred to the burns unit at St John's hospital in Livingston. His injuries were last night said to be non-life threatening.â€Â?

I hope that Billy makes a speedy recovery.

yup echo that, Billy is a top class bloke and hope he makes a speedy recovery.

13573[/snapback]

ditto leaskie

Cany really add to what was said in the paper, but was talking to Debbie Gunn last night, and davey gunn (pal of billy's) had been speaking to Billys girl friend, said he was still on breathing equipment but is able to speak to them.

Edited by chops660

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..