Not A major problem...

Kruiz 136

Hi,

I was just wondering why occasionally my signature doesn't get included in a post?

Not really a problem as such just interested to know or whether it maight be a problem your not aware of?

Does it happen to anyone else?

Cheers

Kruiz

In an attempt to speed up the forum a little I've altered the way signatures appear in topics. When viewing a topic, your (or anyones) signature will appear below your first post in that topic and then not below any of your other posts in that topic. This will be why you won't see your signature sometimes.

In an attempt to speed up the forum a little I've altered the way signatures appear in topics. When viewing a topic, your (or anyones) signature will appear below your first post in that topic and then not below any of your other posts in that topic. This will be why you won't see your signature sometimes.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up Kev :thumbs_up:

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..