2007 JOLT FEES

Mav

2007 Jolt Fees

Jolt Fee e-mail will be issued shortly (if MC can get the UK Dirt Site to work!!!)

This details everything you need to know about how to pay, who to pay and how much.

It hasn't changed from last year, so if you have the details from then please use them.

In brief,

The renewal fee for "Existing" paid up members of 2006 = £15.00 (€25.00)

New Members (or returning members prior 2006) = £20.00 (Being £5 Deposit (non-refundable) + £15 membership) - (€30.00)

NO PAYPAL FEE IS PAYABLE THIS YEAR.- YOU CAN STILL PAY VIA PAYPAL !!!

OK HERE GOES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Those drivers who do not have to pay for 2007/8 are :-

Allan, Big Al, Big Maus, Jarry, Knobby, LeeK, Marcy/Trescothick, Parky, RSWeb, Scrapman, Stavo, & Spike.

Those drivers who have been quick off the mark and paid already are :-

Bully, Chewy, Dynamics, Dirty H, Jimm, LewBruce, NathF, Oor Wullie, Poacher Pete, Spudspeed, & Watto.

Those drivers who only have to pay a portion of the fee are :-

Owing £10 Jolt Fee :- Aub(p), Cabs(p), Ciderman(p), Criggy(p), DanSkin(p), Dom Star(p), Gary_cfc_(p), Grant(p), Kev McQueen(p), Michael(p), Munster(p), Mitch(p), Robin, Tosh(p) & Welly(p).

Owing £5 Jolt Fee :- AndyH(p), Capri(p), Frits(p), Grasser(p), Prydie(p), & Sam84

Those drivers who have a balance to pay due to brought forward balances :-

Noppes £8 owing, RickyB £5 owing(p)

Drivers who have a combination of "Winning" and "NBT Donation" owe :-

Owe full fee £15 - (ie they won £5 and Donated £5) - Corny, Counter(p), Daveyboy(p), & Fozz(p),

Owes £5 Jolt Fee - (ie they won £15 and Donated £5) - Travel(p)

Drivers who donated to NBT or Other Donation :-

Owing £18 Jolt Fee :- Wrighty(p)-£3 only.

Owing £20 Jolt Fee :- Crasher, Kendo(p), Mickymoo, & Nezza(p)

Owing £25 Jolt Fee :- Riggster(p)

If you have a query regarding your own payment please PM me, as you can see alot is happening and I can't remember all what has been documented - I apologise if I have missed something for somebody; otherwise....

........ ANYONE NOT MENTIONED ABOVE OWES FULL JOLT FEE !!!!! No questions asked ok :rofl:

(p) = Paid for 2007.

Edited by Mav - 641

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..