files for offline

mo927

i know this game is mostly now an online game, but would it be possible to have a section for offline use ?

there is a section for non topic use but it dosent cover offline topics. maybe there isnt any people doing skins for offline use like the earlier days, but it would be nice to have a section to post any real life skins that someone might want to make and share.

i know the replies will be like " just join and play online like everyone else " but for me and im sure a few others it isnt possible, and we maybe feel a little left behind. it was ok before as there was always an update for offline every so often which was fantastic, but recently theres been nothing !

there is always the option to paint our own skins to add to the game but they would fall miles below the standard you guys have always set.

so could someone give this a little thought and bring this trully amazing game back into the reaches of everyone ??

thanks !! :2:

As you said real skins have previously been posted on the skin painting forum, at one time i was releasing a new real skin every week, but since I have paid up I am finding very little time to paint them anymore. However, that doesn't mean I have stopped completely and I still plan to make some yet so keep watching as I am sure more skins will be posted sooner or later, especially obce the season starts again and people get inspiration to attempt some new paint schemes that drivers will undoubtedly have, just from observing some of the superb cars at the NEC.

Cheers

Kruiz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..