ex danny hunt saloon

chops660

Good luck to whoever is racing it :thumbup:

Hmm. Lets have a look at the evidence here.

1. Its painted in Alan Stirling's colours
  2. Its got Alan Stirling's number on it
  3. It has 'Alan Stirling' painted on the name visor...
Good luck with your smart new car Michael Bethune... :scared15: Edited by Chewy102

Good luck with your smart new car Michael Bethune... :scared15:

1. I don't know who Alan Stirling is, since I don't go to Cowdenbeath

2. See above

3. I was struggling to read the name on the sun visor.

GET YOURSELF TO COWDENBEATH AND WATCH SOME PROPER STOCKCARS! :5: Sorry for shouting but surely that is the only thing that will go into his head and maybe get him to venture away from his sheep and watch some proper stockcar racing, or even better, head even further south and realise that there are more tracks then just the tyre lined track at Crimond.

cheers

sparky :1106::bootyshake:

Good luck with your smart new car Michael Bethune... :scared15:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

GET YOURSELF TO COWDENBEATH AND WATCH SOME PROPER STOCKCARS! :5: Sorry for shouting but surely that is the only thing that will go into his head and maybe get him to venture away from his sheep and watch some proper stockcar racing, or even better, head even further south and realise that there are more tracks then just the tyre lined track at Crimond.

cheers

I have been to watch "proper stockcars", unless BriSCA F1s aren't in that category (at NiR)? At least the cars that race at Crimond aren't stolen.

Edited by erik

Guest Scrapman53

cheers

I have been to watch "proper stockcars", unless BriSCA F1s aren't in that category (at NiR)? At least the cars that race at Crimond aren't stolen.

Is a Crimond car worth stealing? :rofl:

cheers

Is a Crimond car worth stealing? :rofl:

I meant the donor cars were stolen, not stolen once its been built.

Why does everything I say have to develop into people having a go at me?

Edited by erik

Dont worry erik the english try to have a go at anything but fail :rofl:

hmmm thats a bit sad picking on fellow scotsman . Pick on the english

I lovew having lots to say pedz and I wasnt saying u werent english scrapman. was having a bit of banter and ago at tombo for banter :2::rofl:

Because you say silly things?

It seems I'm not the only one....

Don't worry Erik, we don;t just pick on you, we pick on all the noobs that talk rubbish :thumbup:

cheers

sparky

If its any consolation Erick, Sparky was once as berated on ukdirt as you are now and look at him now.

One of Ukdirts finest. Finest what you ask? We may never know ;)

Anyway how is the new Cowdie coming along Sparkster?? McDoog'll have his new Cowdie ready before yours at this rate :rofl:

Edited by Chewy102

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..