RFACTOR Mods

Tricky88

Just thought id put a little section on here for anyone who has rfactor so you can post up what mods you have and what you think of them and if you think there worth downloading maybe if enough people have the same mod we could have a blast online :thumbup:

ive got so far :-

SRD truck series 1.5 ( 6/10 ) nascar trucks

HRC Historic Rally Cars ( 9/10 ) brings back so many memories ... oh the audi quattro

National Stock Car Racing ( 7/10 ) nascar racing

Renault Super Clio 2006 ( 7/10 so far ) Only just downloaded but looking good ....

Mods WIP im watching :-

Legend cars

National hot rods

F1 Stock cars

Foxhall Track

Birmingham Track

Guest Scrapman53

Most of mines I haven't played for ages, but at the moment I only play TPSCC Nascars. Amazing mod Imo. I also still like ETCC. I usually delete the older ones now and again, but I've kept the McLarens and the Meganes.

Oh, and I've still got ORR trucks, great mod, but not a lot of people in servers these days. Time to release thet update Madcowie? :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Guest Scrapman53

What do you mean "had" Damo? Did you sell your licence?

I had Superkart challenge as well, but didn't think much of it. Intercontinental Karting came out this week and I think it's a lot better. Pity I can't say much about the Kart drivers though. Sideswipe here, push wide there. It's good to retaliate with a good old T bone though, they don't like that, do they? :rofl:

I had Superkart challenge as well, but didn't think much of it. Intercontinental Karting came out this week and I think it's a lot better. Pity I can't say much about the Kart drivers though. Sideswipe here, push wide there. It's good to retaliate with a good old T bone though, they don't like that, do they? :rofl:

:rofl: i havnt got it anymore cos ive been having problems with nascar heat freezing and r factor freezing so i uninstalled r factor and to my anger heat still freezes.

Guest Scrapman53

You can still re install RFactor. You just need the activation code thet they emailed to you. You get 5 activations per licence, then when you run out, just email them and they give you more. :thumbup:

Did you download La Conca v2.0 to go with it? Awesome fun.

Guest Scrapman53

Did you download La Conca v2.0 to go with it? Awesome fun.

Yep Allan. That's the track I T Boned the numpty at. :thumbup:

Edited by Scrapman53

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..