windows vista

brisca_reject

hi folks,

i'm looking at a new PC, which will be supplied with the new vista software...

is anybody running this with brisca heat / uk dirt etc...???

don't want to be buying a new PC and not being able to run my stock car game on it...

thanks,

ian b

I have windows vista to since a week or 2 .. and not having any problems with running brisca heat or

ukdirt. Havent installed the entire nascar heat game tho, only installed the nascar heat essentials and it

just worked from the beginning so ..

Cheers

Mark

Had Vista since it came out....no compatibility problems so far. All my software works (haven't tried Nascar Heat yet) and printers are working too.

cheers for the info folks... time to spend some cash it is then...!!!

beaks

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys I have windows vista and i have got got brisca heat and so on running on my computer and is all going good. I installed Nascar heat Essentials then the 1.80 patch as thats what our servers use and then i installed the mods. Works just fine. If you have any other problems go to Securexe Live they provide live help or you can leave a message asking for help there are also tons of downloads to help your computer. And join up to the site.

Cheers

Rusty

• 4 weeks later...

I run windows vista, and installed heat essentials.

The game works fine, but i can't seem to find my results folder anywhere.

And when i save a replay, i can see it in the game. But when i open the folder there's nothing in it.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..