Old Track

Guest Scrapman53

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a pretty easy one...

That looks a bit like Clifftonhill Stadium (think they used to run "Speedway" there).

Edited by erik

I'd be mighty surprised if anyone can get this one, the track only lasted a couple of years!

I'll give a couple of clues...

It's about half an hours drive from me.

It was created and run by a banger team conveniently situated behind a pub!

[attachmentid=14209]

post-113-1173733233_thumb.jpg

Guest Trash

Regarding NickM's track. I know it but the name I am dodgy with lol, my memory is going.

I have driven past it to pick up Roland...you may know him Nick, he raced as the Mourner and was a mechanic of Dereks (Undertaker).

The track was run by the Gladiators I think, is it Highwood?

Regarding NickM's track. I know it but the name I am dodgy with lol, my memory is going.

I have driven past it to pick up Roland...you may know him Nick, he raced as the Mourner and was a mechanic of Dereks (Undertaker).

The track was run by the Gladiators I think, is it Highwood?

I hate you! :rofl: only joking of course, very well done, spot on :appl:

Roland doesn't ring any bells.

Bit off topic here sorry, but as i now live in clacton, where was that track... wouldn't mind going to look for it. 1 for andyH or trash i reckon.

Good luck with the pics btw,

Binny photo, is it your back garden, just need to line the prams up there now ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..