F2 Team Racing

Magpye105

As taken from Rogers UK Oval Racing Pages:-

Please note that the ENGLAND vs SCOTLAND Team Racing

starts at 6pm. This consists of a Speedway-style match of 10 four-lap races. There is lots of interest in this event and the two teams look fantastic. (For team news see further down this page).

After this there's the full meeting for F1 Stock Cars,

F2 Stock Cars and Legends. We'd be grateful if you could pass on this information about the start-time for the Team Racing to other stoxfans.

So don't be late!!! (I decided to try and get my 1300 Stock Car out at Ipswich instead...so won't be there  banghead2.gif )

Please note that the ENGLAND vs SCOTLAND Team Racing

starts at 6pm. This consists of a Speedway-style match of 10 four-lap races. There is lots of interest in this event and the two teams look fantastic. (For team news see further down this page).

14221[/snapback]

it not like speedway i hear as england need a and b team as they are not going to travel up to cowdie  3.gif    english have got the best selection  in drivers i think but this is pants not having and head to head with all the same drivers,there been a very lower turnout in f2 at the wall this season which isnt good for the sport up ere but what can we do? ie new track for slow them down as peeps just cant race againest the top man with there £10.000+ cars unsure.gif

ps may not read to well lol banghead2.gif

simple fact is pedz if scotland had arranged a better date for the return not clashing with 3 meetings in england 1 of them being a wcqr at sheffield maybe you would of had the same drivers for both legs i think the 2nd leg should of been run in august speedweekend when the saloon european is on oh and the 1st lag was a classic top stuff thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..