dangerous damo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Trash

Have you inadvertently forgot to paint uk-dirt on it?! :banghead2:

What are you trying to say Nick?!

Happy to slag Uk Dirt whilst at the same time using their forum to big himself up???? Surely not!!! :rofl:

Happy to slag Uk Dirt whilst at the same time using their forum to big himself up???? Surely not!!! :rofl:

:rofl: something along those lines trash..

Strange that, the slagging of UK Dirt, is it written in small letters, as I dont see it on his car anywhere!? :shrug:

Seems you cant even promote your mates site on your car without getting a slating around here.....

Edited by mcrew

Guest Trash

Lol Mcrew, the slagging of Uk Dirt is what he has been doing ever since the BWS thing with the forum.

Then uses the Uk Dirt forum to find out stuff for his car and then updates on it.....I just see it as double standards.

Then uses the Uk Dirt forum to find out stuff for his car and then updates on it.....I just see it as double standards.

Maybe he just sees the advice given on UK Dirt as more useful that that advice given from other Banger sites?

Most people wouldve asked on Ovalchat, BTBH, theres more turd there than can be found at most sewage works.

I would call it more flattery than double standards.

I must admit I was having a little dig in a friendly, light hearted way, damn you Stu, you can read me like a book :rofl:

What ever league you favour is your choice, all I want is for us all to work together rather than bitching.

Good luck with the racing Damo :thumbs_up:

Guest Trash

I can think of a team that for me would be lower...I'll let you read my thoughts again! :rofl:

Can't read your thoughts this time Nick. On first impressions I thought you meant Trash but then it can't be as you keep asking to join each close season but we keep turning you down :thumbs_up:

Guest Trash

:042:

Cracking picture Swerve, saves me a job. Like mountaineers we do place a flag on top of everything we conquer...nice to see you know your place lol :appl:

:rofl:

Read it how you wish.

I actually pictured it as team trash wallowing in there own (you know what) . Thanks for taking it onboard and using as your avatar :thumbup:

Edited by swerve

Can't read your thoughts this time Nick. On first impressions I thought you meant Trash but then it can't be as you keep asking to join each close season but we keep turning you down :thumbs_up:

:rofl: Good reply

I'm surprised you didn't approach me in the close season as you've asked most of the other Team Mental drivers :thumbup:

Ps. sorry this has gone off topic lol

Guest Trash

:rofl: Good reply

I'm surprised you didn't approach me in the close season as you've asked most of the other Team Mental drivers :thumbup:

Ps. sorry this has gone off topic lol

:rofl::thumbs_up:

on the whole trash i find most of the ukdirt community a top bunch of lads its just a few seem to think they are above everyone else.

just a quick update. got furthest travelled award. got a puncture in first heat, second heat took the pink panther over the bank and jacked a bluey nicely and mateys helmet come off. i then proceeded to drive like crewie does online lol and did a few doughnuts before a tina done me on the nose and blew a water hose. taking it back out at lynn on 21st april.

was nice to meet a few more of the online community aswell, namely dazza 684, nemesis 239, crewie 18, jamesy 120, si 231 and boogie 252. thanks to crewie and boogie for their help in the pits and jamesy and si for driving me on the parade.

[attachmentid=14998]

[attachmentid=14999]

:2:

post-765-1176402581.jpg

post-765-1176402591.jpg

Edited by dangerous damo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..