calling all ford fans

dangerous damo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries about giving you a hand Damo, I just couldnt sit by and watch all that nice fresh paint not get scratched and damaged after that mother of all journeys. It was also good to meet you to mate.

Shame that I didnt know Jamesy and Si where driving you round on the parade lap or I wouldve thrown some abuse/heavy items at them from the crowd :scared15::rofl:

Hopefuly see you again at Crasharama.....you know you want to race it...... :rofl:

No worries about giving you a hand Damo, I just couldnt sit by and watch all that nice fresh paint not get scratched and damaged after that mother of all journeys. It was also good to meet you to mate.

Shame that I didnt know Jamesy and Si where driving you round on the parade lap or I wouldve thrown some abuse/heavy items at them from the crowd :scared15::rofl:

Hopefuly see you again at Crasharama.....you know you want to race it...... :rofl:

funny you should mention crasharama as ive just finished stripping my next mk2 and fitted the water tank in. and as i loved last weekend it would be rude not to.......

Sounds like it went pretty good, even better that you can get another meeting out of it, you got any pics of it now?

Here a picture of it as it got pushed back to pits

[attachmentid=15035]

There was nowt wrong with it, Damos just tight and wanted to save money on petrol. :scared15::rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..