rF NZ Stockcars released

Guest Rikstr

try deleting the sexberium track in the gamedata\locations and also the sexberium.hat file found in your username\log\hat and then re-download & re-install the track.

what? lol

del the track folder should be in C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Locations\Sexbierum

then del sexbierum.hat C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\LOG\HAT

Nope, no luck with im afraid either :banghead2:

It must be something to do with the mod, as it crashes on the loading bar of every track. Gets to the end of the loading bar and then nothing happens.

What dx level you in?

try deleting the sexberium track in the gamedata\locations and also the sexberium.hat file found in your username\log\hat and then re-download & re-install the track.

what? lol

del the track folder should be in C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Locations\Sexbierum

then del sexbierum.hat C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\LOG\HAT

Nope, no luck with im afraid either :banghead2:

It must be something to do with the mod, as it crashes on the loading bar of every track. Gets to the end of the loading bar and then nothing happens.

What dx level you in?

Erm, I chose DX9 when I installed rFactor as thats what came up from my PC specs information. I know I need a better graphics card as i'm using Radeon X300 series, but its just about doing the job with all my other mods so far...

I've turned it down to CX7 now, but it still wont work, this is the settings I have been using though.

[attachmentid=15058]

Just a thought, the problem wont have anything to do with the amount of laps and opponents etc. that I might have selected in options would it?

Cheers

Kruiz

post-862-1176641942.jpg

I've turned it down to CX7 now, but it still wont work, this is the settings I have been using though.

[attachmentid=15058]

Just a thought, the problem wont have anything to do with the amount of laps and opponents etc. that I might have selected in options would it?

Cheers

Kruiz

does the track work with other mods? Does the track work if you go into Test Day with just you? (Private Testing turned ON)

Also try turning off shadows and everything down to medium or minimum in the ingame settings

The track does work with other mods, as i have just tried it with the modifieds.

I have turned everything down to minimal settings but still wont proceed passed the loading stage.

This time when it crashed i got it to end task rather than restart the whole PC, and tried viewing the error details, and came up with this:

The track does work with other mods, as i have just tried it with the modifieds.

I have turned everything down to minimal settings but still wont proceed passed the loading stage.

This time when it crashed i got it to end task rather than restart the whole PC, and tried viewing the error details, and came up with this:

The track does work with other mods.

[attachmentid=15122]

post-862-1176824614_thumb.jpg

I know nothing about crash reports so cant help you there, only other definate way of knowing if it will work is to do this:

a) make sure you have enough space on your HD somewhere

b) do a fresh separate install of rF (i.e. not over your existing one)

c) Install the Sexberium track to this new install

d) run rF and make sure the track works on default settings with default ISI cars

e) if so install the NZStockcar Mod to this new install and run rF again and see what happens.

If that dont work then its beyond me :shrug:

Guest Scrapman53

To add to that.

When you run the installer and it comes to the bit where it says it will install to c/program files/rfactor. Just make it go to c/program files/rfactor2 or something else. That way it creates another folder and doesn't overwrite your original one.

I have 2 seperate installs myself. One for the mods I use all the time and one for stuff I don't use a lot.

When rFactor stockcars is released, it'll be handy to have a seperate install for them too. The game loads quicker with less mods. You can have stockcar only tracks in it, and setups will be easier to transfer in game without looking through 100s of track folders to find a setup. :thumbs_up:

Guest Scrapman53

Just another thought. Do you have the 1250 patch installed?

There has to be somewhere in the installer to change the directory. I can't help there as I deleted the installer.

I always install to a folder on my desktop, then copy the vehicles folder, sounds folder and rfm to their correct folders. All the other crap (movie files, music, talent etc) gets binned as it just takes up space and makes the game take longer to load.

Just another thought. Do you have the 1250 patch installed?

There has to be somewhere in the installer to change the directory. I can't help there as I deleted the installer.

I always install to a folder on my desktop, then copy the vehicles folder, sounds folder and rfm to their correct folders. All the other crap (movie files, music, talent etc) gets binned as it just takes up space and makes the game take longer to load.

Yeah, i just took the vehicles folder from it and copied it to the second game, but still can't get passed the loading screen. :banghead2:

Where can i find the 1250 patch?

:thumbs_up:

Kruiz

Guest Scrapman53

rFactor site m8. www.rfactor.net

If it doesn't install from your desktop, place it in your rFactor folder and run it from there. :thumbs_up:

Guest Scrapman53

That's why you need to put it in your rfactor folder before you install the patch. It will install if you put it in there first.

PS. I take it you already have v1150 installed?

Guest Scrapman53

When the game loads up and you are on the spinner screen, it tells you in the bottom left corner which version you have. You need to have 1150 before you patch it to 1250. And 1150 is 688mb. Try another link if that one keeps dropping. :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..