help on sod

tilly

when i finish a race it freezes most of the time or when raceing and i press esc to pause it freezes but the song still plays shrug.gif

thnx tilly562

14538[/snapback]

if no 1 can help any ideas were i can get help

I remember having trouble running SoD with 3d graphics switched on- I had to run it in "software" mode or else it would crash.

Freddy would be the one to know, but as far as I'm aware, he washed his hands of it years ago.

14753[/snapback]

thnx how do i do SOFTWARE MODE shrug.gif  thumbup.gif thnx  m8

Edited by tilly

I honestly don't remember- I'm sure at some point the game asked me if I was using a Voodoo/3dfx card, Direct3d or neither, and I picked the one I understood to mean software rendering (which means the 3d card doesn't actually do anything, in short).

If it wasn't an option during installation, it must have been either in the game's main options menu somewhere, or else in a seperate video/graphics settings doodad.

when i finish a race it freezes most of the time or when raceing and i press esc to pause it freezes but the song still plays shrug.gif

thnx tilly562

14538[/snapback]

have u tried turning the sound of while racing leaving it on can slow the game down a bit   2.gif

Edited by chris

sorted it now thnx to every1 who replied for some reason if i done a replay and record movie then play it worked lol not sure y but thats fixed it

thnx tilly562

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..