what a bloody waste!

Tosh924

started off as a muck about and couldnt bring myself to stop. cant use it as on 2 chassis,s for the year.

just have to keep it in the archives with my other 10 lol.

comments welcome of course. :2:

[attachmentid=15285]

[attachmentid=15286]

ta tosh

post-1117-1177525381_thumb.jpg

post-1117-1177525405_thumb.jpg

next time you paint a car m8 can i suggest you open your eye's to do it. i wouldnt race that at a night meeting with the floodlights switched off.. did you get your insparation off of the cbeebies chanel or what?? i would take your psp or paint and bin them so you dont make an idiot of yourself ever again... :3::3::3::3::3:

only joking m8 well done it looks really good :thumbs_up::appl:

;) Lmao!!! Nice to see my signwriting brings inspiration to some people!!! Cant believe u put k.cooper on it tho when its an obvious copy of my f2...with my own signwriting(Sign FX) :rofl:

well it give me a bit aswell lol

and the sign fx logo well that gave me even more lol

post-777-1178145224.jpg

post-777-1178145252_thumb.jpg

;) Lmao!!! Nice to see my signwriting brings inspiration to some people!!! Cant believe u put k.cooper on it tho when its an obvious copy of my f2...with my own signwriting(Sign FX) :rofl:

well it give me a bit aswell lol

and the sign fx logo well that gave me even more lol

:rofl::rofl::appl:

Aub, i had noticed your distinct style before!! Its quite cool to see that us "real" signwriters influence others! One thing i did have to bite my tongue at tho was you rantin at maus in a post a while back for copying ur style...yet you copy the real thing? Pot kettle Black comes to mind....

Toot Toot :5:

cheers :thumbs_up: i just do what folk ask m8 just wait till you c the next project lol

as for the maus thing that was more me moaning about me having painted a car already for him and he got someone else to do 1 but hey that has passed weve all moved on so its all gd :thumbs_up:

cheers :thumbs_up: i just do what folk ask m8 just wait till you c the next project lol

as for the maus thing that was more me moaning about me having painted a car already for him and he got someone else to do 1 but hey that has passed weve all moved on so its all gd :thumbs_up:

Look forward to seeing it mate!

My New cars spose to be a replica of yours, but who knows what me skin painters doing lol

My New cars spose to be a replica of yours, but who knows what me skin painters doing lol

:coffee:

Here's Jimmy's Taylormade so far. But shortly all the signs are going to be transferred onto a Rankin template at his request :unsure:....Also both my car and his should be completed sometime this week. Mines is going to be based on Andrew Palmer's new car though :coffee:

Marty

post-908-1178475419_thumb.jpg

Here's Jimmy's Taylormade so far. But shortly all the signs are going to be transferred onto a Rankin template at his request :unsure:....Also both my car and his should be completed sometime this week. Mines is going to be based on Andrew Palmer's new car though :coffee:

Marty

Brilliant marty, thanx for showing me first lmao

And whats with the red roof :shrug::unsure: lol

Edited by Jimmy

Aub, i had noticed your distinct style before!! Its quite cool to see that us "real" signwriters influence others! One thing i did have to bite my tongue at tho was you rantin at maus in a post a while back for copying ur style...yet you copy the real thing? Pot kettle Black comes to mind....

Toot Toot :5:

funny that all the "real" signwriters have been copying brian evans ,well trying to copy brian evans for years :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..