Ukdirt fanshop

RobertL

hi tinman

fritz 215 got a t shirt done for albz when he uprooted and left for nz. also mav has a t shirt with ukdirt and his name on it . thats only 2 that i no of

i think its a good idea especially when ur visiting other tracks so other driver u havent met no who u are...

so i think if u have something simple like a t shirt on any memeber of ukdirt will then no who u are . :scared15:

dunno i just think its a good idea tinman :thumbup:

Edited by gogs110

nice idea tinman

Nice idea Tinman. Both Chevy's and your t-shirts look really cool and I think it would be great for going to different tracks and meeting up with other members. It's hard enough to find people at Cowdie lol!

Nice idea Tinman. Both Chevy's and your t-shirts look really cool and I think it would be great for going to different tracks and meeting up with other members. It's hard enough to find people at Cowdie lol!

you arent hard to find lol

those t-shirts a re really nice

Edited by gary_cfc

The UKDIRT number plates were done by Jonnyboy273 although i haven't seen him around in about a year or so-here's the thread from 2005 http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopic=549&hl=

Perhaps someone should contact Chevy via pm to see if he's still able to do the t-shirts etc.

Knowing the amount of yoooooof chavs, i bet sales of the hoodies will be huge!!

Edited by kendo912

yeah am interested in a t shirt like . with f2 number and name

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..