Baby Grand Model

pazza

My latest project is a Baby Grand. They run on a motorbike engine. I don't know how common they are around the country, but they race at some short ovals, eg. Bristol UK. I was thinking when I've finished it (will be a while yet) there could be a new league and mod for this formula (depending on interest levels).

Btw if anyone has any information on how I can get a copy of 3dsmax3, please give me a PM or E-mail. 3dsmax3 would be useful so I can get it in the game. A trial would do (I've tried eBay and Google and Autodesk/Discreet).

[attachmentid=15517]

Cheers

Pazza

post-1155-1178559346.jpg

would be nice to use some of the bigger ovals and road courses

I think they do

They race them at:

Mendips, Standlake, Rockingham, Warneton, Skegness, Angmering, Great Yarmouth, Grimley, Lydden Hill, and Mallory Park

:thumbs_up:

would be nice to use some of the bigger ovals and road courses

I think they do

They race them at:

Mendips, Standlake, Rockingham, Warneton, Skegness, Angmering, Great Yarmouth, Grimley, Lydden Hill, and Mallory Park

:thumbs_up:

This is erik again, as my account is still locked. I've seen them at Yarmouth when I was on holiday, they were quite good. Although they're non-contact, I think there was more contact in them than the Yarmouth "Bangers".

Model looks good btw, well done :thumbup:

Erik if your account is locked, then you not ment to be using the forum, so dont?

Nice model Pazza, might be able to use them on some of the smaller nascar tracks aswell?

Cant u give it a rest :3: Every topic erik replies in u seem to slag him off or he slags you off. :3:

Or either something is aimed at each other if its not slagging.

Ps Nice model pazza keep up the good work

Edited by martwisely

1st off allstars right! ;)

And erik them yarmouth bangers were rookies you FILTERED! So shut up! And talk about stuff you know about! :thumbs_down:

Allstar has a go at me for the slightest thing, we all know that by now. As for the Yarmouth "Bangers", this discussion has went on a million times, and I'm not gonna make it a million and one.

do yous never stop moaning at each other been going on long enough :banghead2:

Erik could be confused because spedeworth call there rookie bangers "bangers and there real bangers "unlimeted bangers".

Spedeworth call the Rookies "Bangers" now and the full contact ones "National Bangers" :)

I think the limited contact Bangers are a great idea :thumbup:

Erik could be confused because spedeworth call there rookie bangers "bangers and there real bangers "unlimeted bangers".

Spedeworth call the Rookies "Bangers" now and the full contact ones "National Bangers" :)

I think the limited contact Bangers are a great idea :thumbup:

They seem a great idea it gets younger people used to the idea of the 'banger' concept.... or even the oldies or women :thumbup:

Are they in close order to the Pro-stocks that GMP offer ?

Cheers murphy

i raced the first car that came into the country doin shows and demonsrations

including the nec autosport show . i raced the cars for about 3 years until a family came along and ran out of time.i also did the official opening at rockingham in a match race against gary castell in a f1.my brother used to race aswell untill he sold his car and now he is director of the formula and just sticks to running it and importing cars.look on the official website WWW.CURRALLMOTORSPORT.COM

i used to race the no.1 car btw lol

any questions ask away also i will tell him someone is moddeling his cars.also if it is good someone can paint a car the same as the one i used to race . lol a few well known names from various forms of oval racing have had a go in these and loved it and colin white from scsa said it was the fastest he has ever gone round mendips . faster than his national he used to have . look forward to hearing from you

stuart currall

chevy 11 f1 ukdirt

That's amazing chevy :thumbup:

Its nice to see that there is interest in them

I'm not sure when it will be finished

Thanks for all the compliments! :thumbs_up:

Pazza

cheers mate :thumbs_up:

Not really :rofl:

I've got 3dsmax3 now, so I'm working on getting the Baby Grand and BMW into the game :thumbup:

Got the Baby Grand in the game WITH DRIVER! :banana2:

Still needs LODs, cockpit view, tweak the physics a bit, and windows

Anyone know how to make semi-transparent windows? :eusa_think:

post-1155-1179475241.jpg

Thank for the kind replies :thumbs_up:

I'd like your thoughts on the cockpit view

I've tried and got this result

[attachmentid=15921]

Do you think the view is too restricted, ie. you can't see enough?

I'd like your opinions, particularly Chevy (since he's raced one)

It's no hassle to move the head position to make it more realistic :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Pazza

post-1155-1179653829_thumb.jpg

Thank for the kind replies :thumbs_up:

I'd like your thoughts on the cockpit view

I've tried and got this result

[attachmentid=15921]

Do you think the view is too restricted, ie. you can't see enough?

I'd like your opinions, particularly Chevy (since he's raced one)

It's no hassle to move the head position to make it more realistic :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Pazza

I think that the bar it blocking the track may be move it over just a little will sort the problem but other than that it look great keep it up

Cheers bumble

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..