UK DIRT SITES

Mav

Hi Guys,

We have a problem (hopefully in the short term!) whereby the UK Dirt sites have been taken off the air.

This is due to a legislation change regarding Domain Names, which has caught us out and we have not completed the necessary forms to continue with the UK Dirt names that we currently have. (Hence why you couldn't download from UKDirt3)

This does not mean we have lost them, it means we have a short space of time to correct the errors of which Jamieg (whom the Domain Names are currently registered too) and myself (Whom the Domain Names are to be transferred to) are trying to resolve.

So, Admin people, this means at present we cannot book in or upload skins etc, so please make other arrangements for the time being. I will interrogate the database to tell each mod, who had booked in up to today.

I hope to have this resolved in the very near future & sorry to all for the inconvenience.

Cheers

Mav.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..