Forum slow??

The busier sections of the forum, such as the skinpainting section have been slow for me for months, just lately it does appear to be alot worse though with the whole forum being very slow, even now at 6.30am it took me a good 3 mins to get into the Banger section.

my good god, today it seems terrible. I clicked to enter the skinpainting section of the forum n thought whilst this is laoding ill go put my pizza in the oven, so went and done that expecting to come back and find it loaded. But no it was still starting, so i left it and then forgot all about it, by the time my pizza had nearly finished cooking, about 15 minutes! i remembered i had left it going and checked, only to find it still had not loaded. It almost this bad rightn ow aswell, i jsut waited 3 minutes for it to load :S

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..