Standlake or Kings Lynn?

Rikard

I’m going up to the midlands this Sunday, I'm hoping to take a de-tour and fit in a banger meeting. :5:

Question is, which one? My options are:

Standlake - Summer Open - Under & Over 1800cc Bangers - £1000 Prize Money

Kings Lynn - BANDIT MEMORIAL Unlimited Bangers, 2L Bangers, 1300 Stock Cars

Which one is gonna have more bangers and which one is gonna be better? :king:

Thanks for any replies :thumbs_up:

:2:

Kings Lynn - BANDIT MEMORIAL Unlimited Bangers, 2L Bangers, 1300 Stock Cars :thumbup:

Just out of respect :thumbs_up: don't listen to those ''other'' people talking about erm..f1's or f2's ? :shrug:

Guest Trash

Kings Lynn - BANDIT MEMORIAL Unlimited Bangers, 2L Bangers, 1300 Stock Cars :thumbup:

Just out of respect :thumbs_up: don't listen to those ''other'' people talking about erm..f1's or f2's ? :shrug:

Bang on Munster, much better than seeing 8 Dutchmen as well.

NIR for me aswell.

FWJ to wipe the floor with 391 :5:

pffft probs 390 to wipe the pair of them no doubt lol

257 will wipe the floor with um all :scared15::rofl:

Has got to be Nir lets see if 515 can find a gear that might get near 391.. :blink:

got to be bandit memorial. im racing a mk2 in the unlimiteds so anyone is welcome to come say hi. pictured is car before it was finished and signed by myself lol (i was never any good at art).

[attachmentid=16789]

post-765-1182554157_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..