Baby Grand Heat

pazza

I've made a new mod from the Baby Grand car file

The install should work (it's been tested twice)

I've included my setup on many favourite Baby Grand tracks, eg. Rockingham, Bristol UK, Silverstone, Donnington, etc.

The car doesn't have windows yet, but I'm working on that so it should be possible.

The test skinpack installs one skin, so the game can be played.

To make your own skin, put the tex file in C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat\babygrands

Change the driver's txt entry to include your car (chassis is 'bgrand')

Please suggest improvements :thumbup:

Cheers :thumbs_up:

Pazza

Baby_Grand_Heat.zip

Baby_Grand_Temp_and_3ds.zip

Baby_Grand_Test_Skinpack.zip

no probs :thumbs_up:

and just to let you all know im no.1 as it was my race number in the formula for real also my real life skin is being made at the moment for it aswell. also the numbers can only go up to 2 digits e.g. 00 to 99

Edited by chevy11

I didn't realise they were only double figures :unsure:

Nice one m8 :thumbs_up:

I like the new front & back end :thumbup:

Have you tried to un-install the mod?

I tried it, didnt like it, and after using the add remove program facility in my control panel, its wiped out all my league/mod short cuts, on desktop and in folders!

Now the only way I can use the banger mod is to use a MOD launcher.

Have you tried to un-install the mod?

I tried it, didnt like it, and after using the add remove program facility in my control panel, its wiped out all my league/mod short cuts, on desktop and in folders!

Now the only way I can use the banger mod is to use a MOD launcher.

Don't bother with the unistall, just delete the babygrands folder in the Heat folder, and delete the shortcut

sorry it went a bit wrong crewie :ambulance:

The shortcuts have a target of "C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat\NHeat.exe" -mod:babygrands -noautoplay, replacing babygrands with whatever the mod is.

hope this helps

btw, nice skin chevy :appl: top class

well done Ironmac

Edited by pazza

Tried a race at Bristol UK and the cars were jumping all over the place on the rolling lap, will this problem be sorted?

Now finished mine so my kid can thrash it to pieces today. :rolleyes: Sorry, can't do renders.

post-633-1183183233.jpg

Edited by Woka Snr

To reserve your number, just post it on this thread, so long as it isn't already taken

If you race in real life, you get priority for your RL number (just Chevy I think)

About the cars jumping around, I'm not sure how to solve it. I think its just because the cars have such a low mass (like real life). Heat isn't used to a low mass car, so gets confused :shrug:

Anyone know how to solve it without changing the mass of the car?

Would anyone be willing to set up a free forum for the mod?

We could then have no. reservations on there maybe? And discussions about mini-leagues etc.?

To reserve your number, just post it on this thread, so long as it isn't already taken

If there's gonna be a league, I wouldn't mind racing a few times. If its 2 digit numbers, could I have number 48?

Edited by erik

Just an idea...

If there were to be a league run for these, why not make everyone have the same or limited setups so that its more about driver skill than the best setup?

I await everyones thoughts :coffee:

Seems a good enough idea, as that's kinda what Baby Grands will be like in real life, could be a bit difficult to regulate though.

I haven't really got enough time to run the league/forum and its too much of a commitment for me. I like to race offline or do some renders/modelling when I get a spare 10 mins. So if anyone wants to run either, just post saying which/both you wouldn't mind running :2:

I have been offered a free forum, so if anyone wants to set it up/run it, put a post on this thread

Its great to see that there is a lot of interest in the mod, although I'm afraid probably won't have time to race (maybe I will occassionally).

Same setups sounds a good idea ;)

Cheers :thumbs_up:

Pazza

Thanks hibilly - the website and forum are great

Thanks also to stig for the great forum

Which forum should be used, as it gets confusing using 2?

I think maybe hibilly's, if he can add a 'general discussion' section - thanks stig anyway :thumbs_up:

What night should it be on?

Every week, or every fortnight?

Cheers

Pazza

I think maybe hibilly's, if he can add a 'general discussion' section - thanks stig anyway :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Pazza

and the day because im waiting for the day for the fixtures and general board has been added to the forum

Edited by hibillybond

Cheers

Pazza

:042:

i only made the forum as people were saying it could have 1 we will use zarkys it seem better :thumbup:

btw i downloaded the heat and its ok

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..