F2 real life skins

Guest Garfy777

im thinking of doing a couple of a couple of drivers i became a fan of over the weekend :thumbs_up:

gibson 249 by anychance? lol

Palmer skin in the making :king: Did a 7 and an 854 but there not very good :banghead2: Thinking of redoing 854 and might do a 318 at the same time....Gibson....pfft!

im thinking of doing a couple of a couple of drivers i became a fan of over the weekend :thumbs_up:

gibson 249 by anychance? lol

Palmer skin in the making :king: Did a 7 and an 854 but there not very good :banghead2: Thinking of redoing 854 and might do a 318 at the same time....Gibson....pfft!

awww dont we like gibson cause he hit moodie?

there is a paul ford one going about also gary u not doing ni925 one and another few cowdie cars

i was doing laura dawsons f2 but i stopped. i still have it but its not complete, as need a few more pictures :shrug:

Ill b at crimond for the munster meet so if shes there ill take photos of her f2.

then hopefully i shal finish it. :thumbup:

[attachmentid=17114]

:banghead2: WIP jus need a couple o dececent pics of, top bonet and inside aerofoil

Very nice work mate, if you need help getting hold of the letters on the left side i'll get hold of them for you. :thumbs_up:

:blink: this my first attempt at a RL f2 skin

got a couple o questions for anybody that might know,

i been looking for pics on bwp ect,

1. i cant seem to find any of the bonnet accept for 1 it looks like theres a bwp logo on it?

2. anybody know what go underneath pete batrum on aerofoil,

3. did brian evans paint the car.

still adding stuff and ajusting at the mo. :thumbup:

[attachmentid=17123]

[attachmentid=17124]

[attachmentid=17125]

post-815-1183838604.jpg

post-815-1183838628.jpg

post-815-1183838643.jpg

:042: Nice skin Demonstate. Here's an update of the #7 shale car. I still need to coachline the bonnet, right side and the back panel of the car, find out what is on the bonnet(pics that show the signs on the bonnet would be much apreeciated) and I need to find out the phone number for Finn-Tec Commercials and add the wee blue triangular sort of shapes that come after the Commercials bit. I have a pic that shows more or less what is on the back panel but once again a clearer pic(if anybody has any)would be apreeciated. Oh yes almost forgot I have one panel on the wing to finish off but cannot make out properly what the blue logo is from the pics I have. Oh yes and here are a couple of pics so far for you guys to critisise...

post-908-1183855276_thumb.jpg

post-908-1183855295_thumb.jpg

:042: Nice skin Demonstate. Here's an update of the #7 shale car. I still need to coachline the bonnet, right side and the back panel of the car, find out what is on the bonnet(pics that show the signs on the bonnet would be much apreeciated) and I need to find out the phone number for Finn-Tec Commercials and add the wee blue triangular sort of shapes that come after the Commercials bit. I have a pic that shows more or less what is on the back panel but once again a clearer pic(if anybody has any)would be apreeciated. Oh yes almost forgot I have one panel on the wing to finish off but cannot make out properly what the blue logo is from the pics I have. Oh yes and here are a couple of pics so far for you guys to critisise...

looks good m8 keep up the good work :appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..