I need a NASCAR Heat game

Daz815

i am looking for a nascar heat game which any 1 could lend me or i could buy off them at the maximum of 10.00. If any one could lend me a game, i live at preston lancashire. Any info add to this topic. Thanks dazza

( if you go to warton on sundays, i would happily meet you their and give you the game back at the next meeting, no prob )

Lo i can copy but im not aloud to lend/sell my original heat disc as it came from the u.s of a!

if your going to king of the peak on sunday ill prob meet you there and ill bring a COPY of heat with me if you want.

where abouts is kling of the peak at and i have tried essentials fromm google and the site and i still cant get it working right. thats why i need some 1 to lend me their game. thx dazza

go onto ukdirt site : menu : guides : installation : nascar heat essentials

get essentials from there m8 that should run your games

When you have installed the essentials, from where jimmy says, do about 5 laps in a nascar first, then try running the ukdirt mods, this helped me in the past. It will make no difference whether you have the full game or not. All that does is add the extra files needed to run nascar heat etc. it doesnt make any difference to the running of ukdirts mods.

Hope that helps,

Kruiz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..