rFactor F1 Stockcar Beta on Jolt 3

DanSkin

Just a quick note to let people know that (when a meeting is not on) for the time being Jolt 3 will be running rFactor F1 Stockcar Beta (Sexberium and Ipswich Tar/Dirt).

It's obviously a dedicated server, and is open to all UK Dirt members (password, etc on the the usual server page on the UK Dirt website), so you need to know some of the commands in case you're in the server and no-one knows what to do....

You will find a ReadMe.chm file in your rFactor directory, if you want a full run down, but I will summarise the key points.

The IP will be the same as usual for Jolt 3 if you want to access it that way, or it should show up on the in game list anyway.

Rather than anyone being able to change track - as on Heat, a vote must be called for... For example

/callvote nextrace // proceeds to next event in dedicated server track list

/callvote event <name> // proceeds to given event (such as "24 Hours of Toban" or "Mills Special Event")

/callvote restartrace // restarts the race

/callvote restartweekend // goes back to practice

In the event that someone in the server has a * next to their name - they're the server admin (up to 3 are allowed at any one time) - read the readme and you'll find out more, but basically as I understand it only they can then call votes when present (which are immediately passed).

Are we using the Beta "as is" or can we have skin upload thread ?

I'll be knocking up a skinpack in a week or two, ill upload some details when I can, including a guide to saving skins and editing .veh files (the drivers.txt of rF).

Has the templates been realesed or was i dreaming when i thought i saw them.

they're on the mod page on rfactorcentral below the installer m8 :)

ps - don't forget to rate the mod if you haven't already...... i voted this morning (all 5s apart from damage and default setup, which i gave 4s to avoid the accusation of bias rofl) and bumped the rating from 361 to 367.....EVERY vote counts :king:

F1s FOR THE HALL OF FAME!!

Edited by wrighty496

Guest Scrapman53

Most of us were in another server last night Allstar. I don't know why, but I just went in the server with the most people. :shrug:

i always get that when first looking for servers so what i do is clik on the green refresh icon then a list of servers comes up on screen try that,the jolt server is in the list

Edited by chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..