Guest Trash
Any feedback is more than welcome.

I don't think the video companies will be too happy Si. Looks like 99.9% of a Westcountry Videos Bangers & Smash tape to me with music put on top of it.

I don't think the video companies will be too happy Si. Looks like 99.9% of a Westcountry Videos Bangers & Smash tape to me with music put on top of it.

15691[/snapback]

thanx for that stu, nothing like dropping someone in it, I'm only doing this for personal use and thoguht some peeps might like to see it, oh well shan't bother in future. You're right the majority of clips are from westcountry vids but i still compiled them myself, like I said tho shan't bother posting in here anymore  banghead2.gif

Guest Trash
thanx for that stu, nothing like dropping someone in it, I'm only doing this for personal use and thoguht some peeps might like to see it, oh well shan't bother in future. You're right the majority of clips are from westcountry vids but i still compiled them myself, like I said tho shan't bother posting in here anymore  banghead2.gif

15711[/snapback]

You said ANY feedback is welcome Si, that was mine. I havn't dropped anyone in it, just saying that if YOU spent time money and effort going all over the country to make a living selling videos you wouldn't be happy at someone posting the biggest hits up for free on the internet would you?

Still not sure where I have dropped you in it.

Trash

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..