Meeting?

Guest Scrapman53

rFactor F1s ain't UKDirt pal. Again, it was said that the non-UKDirters helped with testing, so does this not mean that we should be allowed to test this other game aswell?

I sense this is gonna turn into another argument over, basically, nothing, so leave it at that.

Erik,not argueing but have to say that Rfactor F1s might not belong to ukdirt but jolt 3 does so y should non paying members use it free of charge? i think this is what Splinter was meaning :shrug: lol

Splinter, I ain't no numpty pal :scared15:

As for Fatdave, this is just for rFactor F1s though, not all the time. You lot pay to use it all the time, and to race the Heat mods, which we won't get to, so what's the problem? Testing will be for everyone's benefit, so it'll kinda be doing you lot a favour in a way...

As I said, I'm gonna end up digging a hole again, so I'll try to leave it at that.

Edited by erik

Erik,not argueing but have to say that Rfactor F1s might not belong to ukdirt but jolt 3 does so y should non paying members use it free of charge? i think this is what Splinter was meaning :shrug: lol

- Created by long term UKDirt members and ex-members AND mostly the wonderful talent of Jeff and the guys from the states :2:

I still wanna race on Sunday though :thumbup:

Edited by splinter

i do sort of understand your point Erik but as you said ukdirt members pay to use jolt.Some people JUST race F1s and some race JUST F2s but they still have to pay full fee they dont get it for free so why should anybody else? that is my point m8

As for testing anyone can test in a non paying server etc and still post feedback on here free of charge if they wanted too.This i beleive is the reason why the skinpack was made for anyone and posted on here so anyone could use their own cars when they want. of course i could be wrong on all fronts lol and probably am but thought i would post anyway lol

as you said tho lets not turn this thread into an argument lol coz it could go on 4ever lol.

just to clear this up splinter, the guys that ive been racing with aren't in any of the lower class leagues :rofl:

they just enjoy playing the f1 mod :thumbs_up:

your right enough if folk don't race ukdirt why fecking post here ?

i was hoping we'd get some more guys joining the ukdirt site with leaving it open to public :shrug:

...anyways! I have been on jolt 3 a few times for a few minutes every night and haven't seen anyone on there! :shrug:

If there isnt a meeting arranged maybe we can all get on there at 8:30 ish on Sunday evening anyway. But a trial run mini-meeting would be better to spot any potential problems/improvements/changes.

I left the skinpack open to everyone simply because at this stage, there is no point isolating anyone, as every little helps in testing - nobody said that practice would just take place on jolt (which it hasn't), so people could enjoy each others skins on other servers too, rather than just racing novice cars.

As for the meeting, it's something I'm definitely interested in helping with - if we are seriously looking at this as the future of UKDirtF1s then thorough testing does need to go underway to prove this is the right game for the league, and that 'a' proposed format can be run successfully. If anybody whats to run a meeting or mini series (off of jolt) then go ahead - we appreciate all the testing that is done - official meeting test sessions will take place as Danskin says, so just keep an eye out, and whilst you wait, keep the feedback coming!

I'm looking forward to it, and after so long it development, its an exciting time.

The full version of the mod should be fantastic, with plenty of cars to choose from and a shed-load of real skins for you to splatter up the armco. Keep watching the page on rF Central - we try to add some development picture of other cars as often as we can!

Guest Scrapman53

Ok. I'll be willing to wait till the official test meetings start. :thumbup:

The reason I brought up the meeting idea was because nearly every time I've been in Jolt, there's only been about 6 people in and it gets a bit boring, doing more practice and qualifying than actual racing.

Maybe if everyone went in on a Sunday night it would be a bit better. :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..