any 1 no out bot version mismatch

ste hart

i installed nascar heat essentials which is already patched to 1.80 for ste on windows vista then the 1.72 e patch but it still came up with version mismatch on the servers any one have any ideas on how to fix this for my m8 :2:

Edited by chris

I'm having the same problem.

Installed Essentials on Vista, as its patched up to 1.80, so installed the 1.72 patch...

But when checking afterwards, it was still on 1.80.

Does anyone know how to over come this?

Ta

• 2 weeks later...
ryt wen i go on ip it all goes thow ryt then wen i clik connect it comes up wiv los conection n version mismatch n thwe box it in iz fuzzy if thts gt out do wiv it lol if any 1 can help let me no :2:

:31: amazed that you guys could figure out what he was talkin about :appl:

last time i heard someone talk like that, he was drinkin his way tru a crate of heineken :sign08:

he soon fell down and went asleep :oops:

...i would try tads suggestion

ryt wen i go on ip it all goes thow ryt then wen i clik connect it comes up wiv los conection n version mismatch n thwe box it in iz fuzzy if thts gt out do wiv it lol if any 1 can help let me no :2:

Lol your right Yorick, it looks more like Galic to me.

Sad to see people post like this, maybe the forum Admin team can do something about it please? :shrug:

yeah it even took me like 5 mins to read it I was like wtf u saying :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..