banger updates

im probably asking a question thats been asked many times before but in looking for all the car updates from the free banger leagues but i havent a clue where to look as ive been away from bangers for so long lol any help would be gratefully received

Thanks Erik :3:

That wasn't supposed to be officially released until the mod was done :banghead2:

Sorry but....I was supposed to know this how?

Theres no point moaning boss, he has no consideration for the work that people put in, i mean you jsut have to look thru the template threads to see that

It's none of your business....every time I get caught up in something like this, you just jump on the bandwagon to have a go at me over nothing....

Edited by erik

Erm no, its because when ever something liek this happens, its you thats doing it

I've had enough of this. You wait for me to make a mistake then have a go at me because I'm an easy target. To be honest, you're so far up your own arse that you don't notice your own faults, or what you've done wrong, and point others' misdemeanours out instead, just for something to moan about.

I realise that I'm no saint, but I am sick of this crap. Again, I sense this is gonna turn into one of these 20-negative-post-argument-over-nothing type things, so just leave it at that.

Edited by erik

Thanks Erik :3:

That wasn't supposed to be officially released until the mod was done :banghead2:

Sorry but....I was supposed to know this how?

Hmm, well, maybe given the fact the site isnt finished and there is no "Hey, look at my new site" thread I would have imagined that would have been a big enough clue as to the site not being ready?

But hey, we can't all have the IQ of an amoeba, I mean how boring would that be? :shrug:

Sorry about posting the link to the site before it was ready, it was just a slight misunderstanding. Now, can we leave it at that?

lol tbh i couldnt give a sh....poo, aboit it anyways, as long as i die soon, who cares!

Sorry about posting the link to the site before it was ready, it was just a slight misunderstanding. Now, can we leave it at that?

as long as i die soon, who cares!

:o

You wait for me to make a mistake then have a go at me because I'm an easy target

Erm, in what way are you an 'easy target'

To be honest, you're so far up your own arse that you don't notice your own faults, or what you've done wrong, and point others' misdemeanours out instead, just for something to moan about.

Yeah, i make mistakes like everyone else, but i dont go around shouting about what people dont want out in the open...

I realise that I'm no saint, but I am sick of this crap. Again, I sense this is gonna turn into one of these 20-negative-post-argument-over-nothing type things, so just leave it at that.

Might aswell sort it out now before it boils over into the next thread?

Edit: spelling mistake

Edited by The London Allstar

:banghead2: And people wonder why drivers like me and other old boys decided to stop racing .... as soon as you post anything on here nowadays people just turn it into an argument :blink: i really cant see any reason to come back again as much as i fancy having a go again seems nothing much has changed since i last stopped

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that site is the tits just what every1 needs :appl: .

give the boy a brake man thought we was racing online 4 coz of the passion of banger's or just the racing every1 wants to slag eachother off some encuragemnt (cant spell but hay im from the south east) needed ye e made a mistake and e nos it but it was a gd mistake

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..